Mourinho or Mancini

hgblue said:
Seosa said:
hgblue said:
You lot really are a bitter bunch aren't you? You do know I'm a City fan don't you so why should I care if Madrid never win another football match? Although watching you all squirm if he wins the CL would be hilarious, after you've all written him off mid-season.

Calm the fuck down, I've just got a soft spot for Athletico.

I'm perfectly calm. In fact this thread has me in stitches and has the potential for classic status if he wins the CL.
I don't see how any sane neutral could tip Real Madrid to win the Champions League. Of course it could happen, but right now there are at least 5 teams who have a better chance: Barca, Bayern, Dortmund, Juventus, PSG

Fact is Real Madrid have slipped far far below the standards they set last season and one good away win at Valencia doesn't change that.

Marvin said:
hgblue said:
Seosa said:

I'm perfectly calm. In fact this thread has me in stitches and has the potential for classic status if he wins the CL.
I don't see how any sane neutral could tip Real Madrid to win the Champions League. Of course it could happen, but right now there are at least 5 teams who have a better chance: Barca, Bayern, Dortmund, Juventus, PSG

Fact is Real Madrid have slipped far far below the standards they set last season and one good away win at Valencia doesn't change that.

Not many sane people tipped Porto to win it. Or Inter Milan for that matter. I don't think they will win it, but I do think it would be amusing if they did.

The cookie monster said:
Danielmanc said:
hgblue said:
You lot really are a bitter bunch aren't you? You do know I'm a City fan don't you so why should I care if Madrid never win another football match? Although watching you all squirm if he wins the CL would be hilarious, after you've all written him off mid-season.

Not bitter - just prefer Athletico to Real. You seem to be over excited about anyone commenting on the 'Special One'
Might have something to do with him wanting mancini out and the **** in.

To be fair, TCM, should that "****" be in charge come next season, he'll have you eating out of the palm of his hands within weeks.

sjk2008 said:
The cookie monster said:
Danielmanc said:
Not bitter - just prefer Athletico to Real. You seem to be over excited about anyone commenting on the 'Special One'
Might have something to do with him wanting mancini out and the **** in.

To be fair, TCM, should that "****" be in charge come next season, he'll have you eating out of the palm of his hands within weeks.
Like he's had real madrid fans eating out of the palm of his hands this year?

hgblue said:
Marvin said:
hgblue said:

Not many sane people tipped Porto to win it. Or Inter Milan for that matter. I don't think they will win it, but I do think it would be amusing if they did.
Does anybody actually care if Real win it? We may talk about it at the time but it's not our club or our manager.

hgblue said:
Seosa said:
hgblue said:

I will pm Pam and Cookie and hound them until they say Ole Jose.

I really like Bobby, but there's no denying who's the better out the two. One struggles to progress from groups and the others is two time winner and a semi finalist last season going out on pens.

Real even progressed instead of us this season. He's had the better of Sluralec and equals his European record in a fifth of the time. It's not coincidence. Many choose to knock him this year but he hammered it last season as well as making Inter better after Mancini. When you debate its never a proper point, always an opinion based reply rather than factual reply I.e he doesn't get most out of strikers etc. Fact is he's arguably the best of our generation. I don't like Ronaldo yet I appreciate he's the dogs bollocks. I wish others would accept this of Jose. I believe we would win CL under him in 3 seasons. Mancini unfortunately doesn't give me the same confidence, in fact I worry that we will get struggle to get out of our group next year again.

In the meantime I don't really wanna debate anything, just hope Bobby wind League and maybe FA Cup. I'll be absolutely gutted if we finish potless. Others will say spoiled etc but I sat bollocks, we won league last yeat and everyone was believing we would go forward, not remain or regress.

For record, if we fail to get out of group next season that's 45-50m we've lost out on over 3 seasons. It makes reaching FFP targets that bit harder. How long is this an option?

The Future's Blue said:
hgblue said:
Marvin said:

Does anybody actually care if Real win it? We may talk about it at the time but it's not our club or our manager.
You do know we have been in talks with him for over 3 years dont you?

On principle I'd prefer if Real don't win it, but not really bothered one way or the other.

Winning the CL this year won't confirm Jose is a great manager, nor will losing to the rags confirm he's a bad one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.