Mourinho or Mancini

The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
That's it in a nutshell. I couldn't give a fuck what him or his team do.
Hg thinks we give as much of a fuck as he does when in reality the only histrionics are coming from him. Calm down dear.

Have a look who keeps bumping this thread and it isn't me. It tends to be people having a dig at a manager they don't care about, managing a club they don't care about, in competitions they don't care about. Yeah right.
Actually mate ive bumped it the last few times when we have won
Is there a problem with me putting a pic up of our chamionship winning manager when we have won a game?

Not for me. I like Mancini.

The cookie monster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The Future's Blue said:
Does anybody actually care if Real win it? We may talk about it at the time but it's not our club or our manager.
Hg thinks we give as much of a fuck as he does when in reality the only histrionics are coming from him. Calm down dear.
They are fucking obsessed with this **** coming to our club

Can I ask 1 question please. And it is a big "IF"

This thread is extremely vocal about how much of a "****" Mourinho is and how much "Love" there is for Mancini

What would you all do if the owners and decision makers did "sack" Mancini or Mancini left on his own accord? and we hire Mourinho

Remember I did say "If"

NipHolmes said:
moomba said:
On principle I'd prefer if Real don't win it, but not really bothered one way or the other.

Winning the CL this year won't confirm Jose is a great manager, nor will losing to the rags confirm he's a bad one.
Absolutely mindblowing comment there.

He'd be regarded as best of all time or thereabouts. 3 European Cups in 3 countries. His time at Spain he beat Barcelona (widely regarded as one of best or the best team of all time) to the league and he'd have guided his squad to wins in Cops Del Ray and CL. He'd have won everything there's been. Of course it'll be great on his C.V. it'll also be a credit that he guided a squad at war to the highest accolade in football.

I already think he's a great manager, so winning it or not winning it with Madrid this season won't confirm anything I don't already know.

hgblue said:
The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
Have a look who keeps bumping this thread and it isn't me. It tends to be people having a dig at a manager they don't care about, managing a club they don't care about, in competitions they don't care about. Yeah right.
Actually mate ive bumped it the last few times when we have won
Is there a problem with me putting a pic up of our chamionship winning manager when we have won a game?

Not for me. I like Mancini.
Havnt you gone on record saying you want him out and the best man for the job mourinho in?

sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
On principle I'd prefer if Real don't win it, but not really bothered one way or the other.

Winning the CL this year won't confirm Jose is a great manager, nor will losing to the rags confirm he's a bad one.

Speechless.

Clear your throat maybe.

sjk2008 said:
moomba said:

Speechless.

Thats one of his best lines yet...!

Already one of the greats,winning it again.... will only further cement his talent.

hgblue said:
You lot really are a bitter bunch aren't you? You do know I'm a City fan don't you so why should I care if Madrid never win another football match? Although watching you all squirm if he wins the CL would be hilarious, after you've all written him off mid-season.
Squirm? I probably wouldn't give it a second thought. They've got arguably the best squad in the world and winning trophies is something they'll do regularly.

Plus my favourite Spanish team are Atléti, and that goes for wuite a few Blues, so that's why many would want them to finish ahead of Real.

FantasyIreland said:
sjk2008 said:
moomba said:

Speechless.

Thats one of his best lines yet...!

Already one of the greats,winning it again.... will only further cement his talent.

Bit too eager to jump to conclusions there champ.

crystal_mais said:
The cookie monster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

This thread is extremely vocal about how much of a "****" Mourinho is and how much "Love" there is for Mancini

What would you all do if the owners and decision makers did "sack" Mancini or Mancini left on his own accord? and we hire Mourinho

Remember I did say "If"

I'd say it was a fucking awful decision,and then get behind him because he would be managing the club I love,and I'm not going to give up my seasoncard of 40 years just because of a hissy fit about who's picking the team.
Manure fans get behind pisscan,but most of them probably accept that he's still a fucking lousy human being.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
crystal_mais said:
The cookie monster said:

Remember I did say "If"

I'd say it was a fucking awful decision,and then get behind him because he would be managing the club I love,and I'm not going to give up my seasoncard of 40 years just because of a hissy fit about who's picking the team.
Manure fans get behind pisscan,but most of them probably accept that he's still a fucking lousy human being.
Couldnt of worded it better nf :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.