Mourinho or Mancini

hgblue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The Future's Blue said:
Does anybody actually care if Real win it? We may talk about it at the time but it's not our club or our manager.
That's it in a nutshell. I couldn't give a fuck what him or his team do.
Hg thinks we give as much of a fuck as he does when in reality the only histrionics are coming from him. Calm down dear.

Have a look who keeps bumping this thread and it isn't me. It tends to be people having a dig at a manager they don't care about, managing a club they don't care about, in competitions they don't care about. Yeah right.
When I see the thread up the board I pop in for the banter. I take absolutely no offence and hope that none is taken in return.
Im backing Bob all the way but if he goes and someone else comes in then so be it.
After all come judgement day I'm a Man City fan not a city man fan.

moomba said:
sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
On principle I'd prefer if Real don't win it, but not really bothered one way or the other.

Winning the CL this year won't confirm Jose is a great manager, nor will losing to the rags confirm he's a bad one.

Speechless.

Clear your throat maybe.

Nope, that's still not helped.

What a belter of a comment that was.

The cookie monster said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
crystal_mais said:
Can I ask 1 question please. And it is a big "IF"

This thread is extremely vocal about how much of a "****" Mourinho is and how much "Love" there is for Mancini

What would you all do if the owners and decision makers did "sack" Mancini or Mancini left on his own accord? and we hire Mourinho

Remember I did say "If"

I'd say it was a fucking awful decision,and then get behind him because he would be managing the club I love,and I'm not going to give up my seasoncard of 40 years just because of a hissy fit about who's picking the team.
Manure fans get behind pisscan,but most of them probably accept that he's still a fucking lousy human being.
Couldnt of worded it better nf :)

fair comment - Fets & Cookie

sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
sjk2008 said:
Speechless.

Clear your throat maybe.

Nope, that's still not helped.

What a belter of a comment that was.

You seem very keen to take the piss out of blues as a guest of the board. I'd suggest you re-read my post and the one I made shortly after explaining my post to the one person that questioned it in a polite manner.

moomba said:
FantasyIreland said:
sjk2008 said:
Speechless.

Thats one of his best lines yet...!

Already one of the greats,winning it again.... will only further cement his talent.

Bit too eager to jump to conclusions there champ.
No. You're either back-tracking or you were vague with your post. Not being a knob just saying as it is.

I'm sick of happyclappers kfa merchants. They hammer Jose yet his record is pretty much unparalleled for his age and time in the game. Yet point at this season and say how far he's behind Barca, who wouldn't be exactly? This is whilst his Captain leads a civil war against him. Many were seething with Balotelli for his escapades and 'bout' with Bobby yet Casillas is known to have squared up to Jose, there's been leaks left right and centre and whilst we moan about the media about City and Mancini, Jose fights a similar battle but even worse the squad have been leaking to them. If we win nothing this year its way of football apparently but if Jose does then he's failed. That's double fucking standards.

A.Madrid will fall off pace without Falcao, I hope they do finish above Real because I go for the underdog but its no failure if he doesn't bar the geographical importance. Neither will win league, Athletico have win UEFA cup last season and smashed Chelsea a new one. Real have been poorer than usual but its highlighted by Barcas great form. Just like ours with United. We are doing ok but United have a record start.

NipHolmes said:
moomba said:
FantasyIreland said:
Thats one of his best lines yet...!

Already one of the greats,winning it again.... will only further cement his talent.

Bit too eager to jump to conclusions there champ.
No. You're either back-tracking or you were vague with your post. Not being a knob just saying as it is.

I'm sick of happyclappers kfa merchants. They hammer Jose yet his record is pretty much unparalleled for his age and time in the game. Yet point at this season and say how far he's behind Barca, who wouldn't be exactly? This is whilst his Captain leads a civil war against him. Many were seething with Balotelli for his escapades and 'bout' with Bobby yet Casillas is known to have squared up to Jose, there's been leaks left right and centre and whilst we moan about the media about City and Mancini, Jose fights a similar battle but even worse the squad have been leaking to them. If we win nothing this year its way of football apparently but if Jose does then he's failed. That's double fucking standards.

May well have been a bit vague, but I explained to you what I meant by it.

Look right through this thread and I have never once questioned his ability as a manager. I actually like the bloke as well (although I don't like a lot of the things he does).

Currently my biggest interest with Jose is whether or not he's trying to get the sack and the payoff. intriguing stuff at that club at the moment.

And as I said in that post if he loses to the rags that won't make him a bad manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.