Mourinho or Mancini

even his most ardent fans must be abit twitchy now

disgrace, it looks like the players are trying to get him sacked

forevermancity said:
even his most ardent fans must be abit twitchy now

disgrace, it looks like the players are trying to get him sacked

Thought that myself today!

Seosa said:

Not a bad shout. Simeone isn't happy at Atleti and is stalling on signing a new contract with them. But knowing our luck he will sign now.

I do think Mancini has run his course but I'm not interested Mourinho. He has lost his team and I don't think replacing a manger who's lost his team should be replaced by a manager that's done the same. Yes he's won a lot but he's done it by vastly olverspending his rivals. Those days are done with FFP. I'd like to see a manager who's going to bring the youngsters in the team and I've never felt Mancini was willing to do that. Take a run at Dortmund's manager for me.

I'll repeat here what I posted in the 'Mancini out'? thread:

I've actually just had to make an account to post in this farce of a thread.

All you morons posting 'Mancini Out, Mourinho In' - Have you completely forgot Mourinho has tried slagging us off before now ("with all the money and blah blah")? Not to mention we (those of us who can actually be arsed going to CL home games) gave him a warm welcome to Manchester with a chorus of 'F*** off Mourinhoooo'.

He is not the answer. I can see him taking the reins from Fergie and us hating him just as much.

To those of you outraged by us most likely not finishing top of the Barclays Premier League at the end of the season, I urge you to think where we would be finishing had Sheikh Mansour not took any interest in us. You should concentrate on getting behind your team rather than acting like spoilt, out-of-town, glory hunting, rags.

#Together

M24 Citizen said:

All you morons posting 'Mancini Out, Mourinho In' - Have you completely forgot Mourinho has tried slagging us off before now ("with all the money and blah blah")? Not to mention we (those of us who can actually be arsed going to CL home games) gave him a warm welcome to Manchester with a chorus of 'F*** off Mourinhoooo'.

He is not the answer. I can see him taking the reins from Fergie and us hating him just as much.

To those of you outraged by us most likely not finishing top of the Barclays Premier League at the end of the season, I urge you to think where we would be finishing had Sheikh Mansour not took any interest in us. You should concentrate on getting behind your team rather than acting like spoilt, out-of-town, glory hunting, rags.

#Together
There was a reason why you got ignored there too.

Heard it a million times before, and we would argue the case with you, but it's boring repeating the same thing

forevermancity said:
M24 Citizen said:

#Together
There was a reason why you got ignored there too.

Heard it a million times before, and we would argue the case with you, but it's boring repeating the same thing

+1

MCFC4EVR said:
Ray78 said:
If Mancini is to be replace I doubt it is Mourinho.
Isn't that the biggest problem who do you get to replace him. Real Madrid are doing worse than we are with a better squad and less injuries no Afcon.
How have you worked that out?

We have played 3 more games but have 7 points more and Real are still in the champs league...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.