Mourinho or Mancini

Gaylord du Bois said:
chesterbells said:
The cookie monster said:
muy8ah.jpg

LOL

I know this gets posted regularly by Mancini lovers, but tbh, I'm not sure this particular photo does him any favours! Aren't there any others of him smiling, laughing??
Don't know about that. I'm quite happy that Cookies adopted that as our calling card.

He does have eyes though, i think.

(I'm wondering what's going on below the camera frame)

chesterbells said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
chesterbells said:
LOL

I know this gets posted regularly by Mancini lovers, but tbh, I'm not sure this particular photo does him any favours! Aren't there any others of him smiling, laughing??
Don't know about that. I'm quite happy that Cookies adopted that as our calling card.

Platt's tickling his feet for a pastel.

chesterbells said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
chesterbells said:
LOL

Counting his fingers I reckon. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, oh yes, and 6 :)

The Future's Blue said:
chesterbells said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Counting his fingers I reckon. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, oh yes, and 6 :)

Ha Ha

Maybe it was a cold day

This thread amuses me no end.
The 'Replace Mancini' brigade are under the illusion that we have an owner like Roman Abramovich who is trigger happy and will fire Mancini immediately if (what they consider) 'a better' manager is available! They have failed to spot some serious flaws in their logic.
[1] Sheikh Mansour kept Clueless on for a year and a half even though the club was going backwards for the last 4 months. He may even have survived then if he had actually given Khaldoon a plan for getting City out of the rut we were in.
[2] Time and time again our owner's appointees state they are in for the long term and any one with half a brain can see that many decisions and investments are made with the long term in mind.
[3] Why would the Sheikh give Mancini a 5 year contract if he didn't intend to keep his side of the bargain? In case you haven't spotted it 'Being a man of your word' is a critical feature of the Arab psychology. I actually think that the contract has a clause that allows either party to back out at the end of year 3 - but that is still 2 and 1/3 years away!
[4] Then their is FFP. We simply can't afford to sack him at the end of year one and stand any hope of coming within UEFA's guidelines.
[5] Our owner demand that Manchester City becomes a shining like for the values of Abu Dhabi. Hence why there is now a code of conduct for all club players and officials. City players and officials have a duty to 'respect' our opponents in all interviews. Do you really think Mourinho would project this image if he became City's manager? I seriously doubt it.

Yet against all the evidence to the contrary all the Roberto haters / Jose lovers keep banging the drum. Hopefully at some point you will all realise that we really do have the best owner that any Football club in the world could hope to have.The sooner the better really - as threads like this make all Bluemooners look like idiots.

BlueAnorak said:
This thread amuses me no end.
The 'Replace Mancini' brigade are under the illusion that we have an owner like Roman Abramovich who is trigger happy and fire Mancini immediately if (what they consider) 'a better' manager is available! They have failed to spot some serious flaws in their logic.
[1] Sheikh Mansour kept Clueless on for a year and a half even though the club was going backwards for the last 4 months. He may even have survived then if he had actually given Khaldoon a plan for getting City out of the rut we were in.
[2] Time and time again our owner's appointees state they are in for the long term and any one with half a brain can see that many decisions and investments are made with the long term in mind.
[3] Why would the Sheikh give Mancini a 5 year contract if he didn't intend to keep his side of the bargain? In case you haven't spotted it 'Being a man of your word' is a critical feature of the Arab psychology. I actually think that the contract has a clause that allows either party to back out at the end of year 3 - but that is still 2 and 1/3 years away!
[4] Then their is FFP. We simply can't afford to sack him at the end of year one and stand any hope of coming within UEFA's guidelines.
[5] Our owner demand that Manchester City becomes a shining like for the values of Abu Dhabi. Hence why there is now a code of conduct for all club players and officials. City players and officials have a duty to 'respect' our opponents in all interviews. Do you really think Mourinho would project this image if he became City's manager? I seriously doubt it.

Yet against all the evidence to the contrary all the Roberto haters / Jose lovers keep banging the drum. Hopefully at some point you will all realise that we really do have the best owner that any Football club in the world could hope to have.The sooner the better really - as threads like this make all Bluemooners look like idiots.

There's a lot in that post. Can't we just have a laugh about Mancinis photo instead ;)
To start with, can't I be a 'Jose lover' without being a Mancini hater? How can any city fan seriously hate Mancini ffs? I think he's a brilliant manager (I just think Mourinho is better). And yes, of course I realise our owners are fab! Anyway, IMHO we wouldn't be JMs first choice of destination & our owners probably wouldnt want him as you say. Doesn't stop an online thread discussing it though does it?
Anyway I'm off to read up on this "Arab psychology" you talk about.

FantasyIreland said:
Mr Mourhino 50yrs old yesterday,happy birthday sir.

What next? A slew of billets-doux perhaps or odes telling of great deeds - I mean when did we turn into Liverpool supporters?

Much as I support Mancini I draw the line at sucking his cock on his fucking birthday

BlueAnorak said:
chesterbells said:
The cookie monster said:

Yeah - your right. Lets look at that photo again...

I'm sure Roberto's wife has it on the mantelpiece ;)
It's just that having followed this thread off and on for over 200 pages, all the same points keep getting re-written.

Anyway, I'm struggling mate: You got any links for this 'Arab psychology'?<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm --<br /><br />
BobKowalski said:
FantasyIreland said:
Mr Mourhino 50yrs old yesterday,happy birthday sir.

What next? A slew of billets-doux perhaps or odes telling of great deeds - I mean when did we turn into Liverpool supporters?

Much as I support Mancini I draw the line at sucking his cock on his fucking birthday

Much as I am a fan of Mourinho's record, I would draw the line at that too, probably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.