Mourinho or Mancini

M24 Citizen said:
I'll repeat here what I posted in the 'Mancini out'? thread:

I've actually just had to make an account to post in this farce of a thread.

All you morons posting 'Mancini Out, Mourinho In' - Have you completely forgot Mourinho has tried slagging us off before now ("with all the money and blah blah")? Not to mention we (those of us who can actually be arsed going to CL home games) gave him a warm welcome to Manchester with a chorus of 'F*** off Mourinhoooo'.

He is not the answer. I can see him taking the reins from Fergie and us hating him just as much.

To those of you outraged by us most likely not finishing top of the Barclays Premier League at the end of the season, I urge you to think where we would be finishing had Sheikh Mansour not took any interest in us. You should concentrate on getting behind your team rather than acting like spoilt, out-of-town, glory hunting, rags.

#Together
There is only one positive thing that fans can do and that is to get behind the team at the weekend and put this day to bed

forevermancity said:
M24 Citizen said:

All you morons posting 'Mancini Out, Mourinho In' - Have you completely forgot Mourinho has tried slagging us off before now ("with all the money and blah blah")? Not to mention we (those of us who can actually be arsed going to CL home games) gave him a warm welcome to Manchester with a chorus of 'F*** off Mourinhoooo'.

He is not the answer. I can see him taking the reins from Fergie and us hating him just as much.

To those of you outraged by us most likely not finishing top of the Barclays Premier League at the end of the season, I urge you to think where we would be finishing had Sheikh Mansour not took any interest in us. You should concentrate on getting behind your team rather than acting like spoilt, out-of-town, glory hunting, rags.

#Together
There was a reason why you got ignored there too.

Heard it a million times before, and we would argue the case with you, but it's boring repeating the same thing

The point is, there's a big lack in sense of loyalty from some posters on here (abusive or lack of respect towards those who have done good things for us), and frankly it is embarrassing when we laugh at the rags for it then some of our own are at it. In all likelihood, a lot of these people are content to watch a home game on TV when they can afford to go.

Got no problem with people voicing their thoughts on whether Mancini should stay or go, but when they're suggesting getting someone who has been having digs at us to takeover, you have to question their dignity.

M24 Citizen said:
forevermancity said:
M24 Citizen said:

#Together

Heard it a million times before, and we would argue the case with you, but it's boring repeating the same thing

The point is, there's a big lack in sense of loyalty from some posters on here (abusive or lack of respect towards those who have done good things for us), and frankly it is embarrassing when we laugh at the rags for it then some of our own are at it. In all likelihood, a lot of these people are content to watch a home game on TV when they can afford to go.

Got no problem with people voicing their thoughts on whether Mancini should stay or go, but when they're suggesting getting someone who has been having digs at us to takeover, you have to question their dignity.
Didn't Sven laugh at the suggestion of managing us before he took the job?

Didn't Pearce call us a poxy club before joining?l

Do you hate clichy too because of the way he spoke about us before he joined?

Jose is one of the very best, and a step up from Mancini

M24 Citizen said:
forevermancity said:
M24 Citizen said:

#Together

Da fuk you on about seriously

forevermancity said:
M24 Citizen said:
forevermancity said:

Find me evidence of those other than unquoted newspaper articles. Couldn't give a damn how great of a manager/player they are, if they disrespect my club, I will never welcome them with open arms. I bet you were one of those pillocks who got giddy when the papers started linking us with Ronaldo.

M24 Citizen said:
forevermancity said:
M24 Citizen said:

#Together

loyalty is a good and admirable quality, but it doesn't win you things. last time i looked football was about success not what you did in the past. you are only ever as good as your last game.

if you take off your rose-tinted glasses and look at the facts:

Mourinho: League titles in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain. Cup titles in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain. European Cups in Portgual and Italy.

Mancini. League titles in England and Italy. Cup titles in England and Italy.

Yes, Mancini has done well for us. but at the moment he isnt. How much time do you give him to improve it? A year? 2 years?? 3 years??? No guarantee he can improve things. Maybe Mancini has taken us as far as he can and its time for a fresh approach?

forevermancity said:
M24 Citizen said:
forevermancity said:

And thats the key the next step up!!,

We've gone backwards this season for whatever reason, and whether Mancini is leading us next season or not we need to make that next step up, collectively as a club!! Together!!

Jose is a proven winner but he is never at a club for very long. Porto 2 years, Chelsea 4 years, Inter 2 years, real 3 years and seems to be done after this year.

All that being said the way Txiki and Soriano have gone about business, they are putting in a long term infrastructure and philosophy in place. When putting a system like that in place you do not hire a manager that will only be there for 2-3 years. Especially one that tends to quarrel with management and probably does not share the same philosophy.

If Mancini is to be replaced it will be for a Manager with the same long term philosophy they have.

I think we are too late with Mourinho if we are interested and he will probably not turn Chelsea down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.