Mourinho or Mancini

M24 Citizen said:
forevermancity said:
What a laughable cretin you are.

City fan my arse

That post says a lot about you. "City fan my arse" because I'm not a greedy, glory hunter. Well done you. Your attitude is why proper City fans hate the rags.

I just hope your not local as looking at your posts in other threads as well, your an embarrassment.

No need for a slanging match though so I'll resign myself from this debate.
You don't want a debate though judging by your posts so far on this forum.

You just want to prove your a bigger blue because you want to stick with Mancini

I did the same when I 1st came on here when Pearce was manager and people were calling for him to be sacked.

We are all young once, you are forgiven for being patronising and naive.

de niro said:
I see a better approach, why not leave our manager alone to carry on the project of building our club in to a major force.better still tell the players that they are in or they are out, its their choice.... For now.
this is the only way

I don't know where we could turn if Mourinho doesn't come here.

Right man, right time for a variety of reasons.

His qualities of motivation and tactical nous are what our current team are crying out for.

We need, as a club, to get a bit of the roller coaster about us again.

forevermancity said:
M24 Citizen said:
forevermancity said:
What a laughable cretin you are.

City fan my arse

That post says a lot about you. "City fan my arse" because I'm not a greedy, glory hunter. Well done you. Your attitude is why proper City fans hate the rags.

I just hope your not local as looking at your posts in other threads as well, your an embarrassment.

No need for a slanging match though so I'll resign myself from this debate.
You don't want a debate though judging by your posts so far on this forum.

You just want to prove your a bigger blue because you want to stick with Mancini

I did the same when I 1st came on here when Pearce was manager and people were calling for him to be sacked.

We are all young once, you are forgiven for being patronising and naive.

Im not saying we should definitely stick with Mancini, I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt atm due to the transfer situation last summer.

Suppose there's a few different perspectives you can look from at our current situation that are justified in one way or another which is why there's so much bickering on BM atm.

Nevertheless nobody on here I'm sure tries to prove they are a 'bigger blue'. Your a blue or your not, so please don't go down that route with anyone. That is all from me.

I think we should concentrate on coming second now, and maybe the pressure on the team will lift a bit. Definitely not seeing the same levels of quality as last season, for whatever reason.

He did, in fairness, try to shake things up with the 343, but copped so much shit that the idea had to be abandoned after three games.

Mourinho would probably be a laugh, but I'd prefer someone a wee bit more exciting. Guard idols would have been the best.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

His qualities of motivation and tactical nous are what our current team are crying out for.

What concerns me Tolm, is we are probably paying the 2 from Barcelona shit loads, I presume our guys at the top thought Pep would be coming, so what is their role now

ManCitizens. said:
I'm being very cold here but something for people to think about.

When Mourinho leaves Madrid he will join one of City, Utd, Chelsea, PSG, Juve or Portugal.

When Mancini leaves City he will join one of Milan, Italy (being kind), Monaco, Anzji or another club with £££££££££.

If he goes to PSG, I want King Carlo.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

The people who will decide one way or another have looked at Mourinho before and decided he wasn't for them before appointing an unknown. They are the sort of people who decide on a way ahead and appoint somebody they believe is the best person to impliment their vision.
Now I don't know if they will stick with Mancini or not, but I suspect if they do change it will not be for Mourinho and could well be somebody none of us can guess.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I agree with this. Until right before it was announced that Pep was bound for Munich, I actually thought that we were highly to get Guardiola and I'd have been happy with that. However, like the 'Cabal', I've always thought Mourinho would be perfectly suited to us.

I do have a nagging doubt with Ferran and Txiki, though. I don't think they'd rule out Jose per se, but it worries me that they have a vision of how they want things to be done over the next few years and may not see the Portuguese as fitting with it.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it were someone a little less high profile than people may think. They'll want to control transfers, which will be enhanced by this kind of appointment. And the two guys Soriano/Txiki brought in at Barca followed this model (Rijkaard came just after being relegated at Sparta Rotterdam, while Guardiola had been the Barca B coach and was a surprise given that most at the time thought they'd opt for Mourinho).

I don't have a name at the moment. However, if I were going to place a sneaky tenner, maybe I'd put it on Laudrup. I notice that he's starting to get a few mentions here and there.

He's someone who was a team mate of Txiki for five years, is a fit with the Ferran/Txiki philosophy, would accept the DoF model and has now got a year under his belt in the PL. Just a guess based on what I know of them and the qualities they'd look for in a new manager, but there's a sense to it.

However, really we have to go for Mourinho, don't we? He's the man who'd have the best chance of bringing success, and surely that's what would drive our development forward to maximum effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.