Mourinho or Mancini

moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Thanks mate. It would be nice if moomba and one or two others commented, but I won't hold my breath.

One site that says 8 March, another (the interview with him dated late March) which talks about the birth of his kids a couple of days ago. Before I had only seen the latter, now there is some doubt in my mind so I'll sit back and wait and see.

You said that his wife/girlfriend had gone into labour, but Boateng was made to go to Kiev while she went through it all himself. If the twins were born two days before the game (and presumably a day before they travelled) are you still saying that is the case or have I misunderstood.

Because there is a big difference between making someone miss the birth of their kids and making them work a day or two after. I can't believe any person would make a person miss the birth of their kids, and given that under Mancini three or four players have been given "compassionate leave" at various stages of the season I can't believe that it would have been any different back then.

haha. A post which says a lot about you I'm afraid.

As for Savic v Boateng, on the basis of their performances for us I'd say neither. Have seen Boateng a few times for Munich and Germany without being impressed. But only a few times.

I wonder if he stayed at the club would he have got a game ahead of Kompany/Lescott, or Zaba/Micah.

SWP's back said:
ANyone hoping for a couple of United wins and immediate sacking of Jose?

No.
I'm too busy watching ex-pats call seasoncard holders rags.
The way folk on here turn on fellow blues like this for having a different opinion is shameful,and the logic of the playground.
Is this what the forum has been reduced to now?
Tow the party line or else you are a rag?
Please tell me we haven't come to this?

Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Thanks mate. It would be nice if moomba and one or two others commented, but I won't hold my breath.

One site that says 8 March, another (the interview with him dated late March) which talks about the birth of his kids a couple of days ago. Before I had only seen the latter, now there is some doubt in my mind so I'll sit back and wait and see.

You said that his wife/girlfriend had gone into labour, but Boateng was made to go to Kiev while she went through it all himself. If the twins were born two days before the game (and presumably a day before they travelled) are you still saying that is the case or have I misunderstood.

Because there is a big difference between making someone miss the birth of their kids and making them work a day or two after. I can't believe any person would make a person miss the birth of their kids, and given that under Mancini three or four players have been given "compassionate leave" at various stages of the season I can't believe that it would have been any different back then.

haha. A post which says a lot about you I'm afraid.

So did he miss the birth of his kids?

Or not?

Click on a thread called 'Mourinho or Mancini' and there's a debate about Jerome Boateng's twins raging.

I'm sorry, what?

BillyShears said:
strongbowholic said:
Comrade Buka said:
If Boateng, and that is a big if, was forced to the game, without seeing his children nor the mother, frankly Mancini deserves what is coming to him.

Probably been said already, however if posters on here know about this, then surely the whole of Christendom does ergo why no in paper?

This is exactly the kind of story they would have been wanking themselves faint over.

Most likely because no English paper at the time cared about Boateng, or about how much of a disciplinarian Mancini was. The season ended and Boateng left. End of story really. I'm more surprised people think it would be in the newspapers. I remember Xavi Alonso and Benitez falling out over the birth of his daughter and Alonso refusing to travel. It made the papers only because Alonso refused to travel. Even that was seen as a non story which went away very quickly.

They still certainly cared about the nasty Sheikh and the billions and the oil and the players and the crassness and the Garry Cook and and and and...

Mannah from heaven for the papers that type of story. Think of the human angle of the premature birth of twins vs the calousness of a rich sheikh turning humble little City into a corporate behemoth.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SWP's back said:
ANyone hoping for a couple of United wins and immediate sacking of Jose?

No.
I'm too busy watching ex-pats call seasoncard holders rags.
The way folk on here turn on fellow blues like this for having a different opinion is shameful,and the logic of the playground.
Is this what the forum has been reduced to now?
Tow the party line or else you are a rag?
Please tell me we haven't come to this?
I take no notice of a bitter twisted twat that is prestwich blue mate
I will let him call me a rag on the booze up day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.