Mourinho or Mancini

Didsbury Dave said:
Thanks mate. It would be nice if moomba and one or two others commented, but I won't hold my breath.

Moomba has - he's even more confused than before now ... but he doesn't need anything explaining as he can figure it all out for himself. We just have a to give him a little while ... ;)

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
So now it's established that Boateng was away in Ukraine following the birth of his kid, without seeing mother and babies.

That's sickening.

Then to top off we lose him to Bayern and replace with Savic.

Where's the rope :(

I'd have had savic over that fraud.

This is where I say farewell and wish you well for the future. Clearly deluded!
You don't get Cookie Monster. He and Pigeonho work as a pair. They contribute nothing useful themselves but just troll and wind up posters who do want to have a sensible debate. Then they claim they're just having a laugh and the forum has lost its sense of humour. Two of rag cafe's most successful undercover agents.

NipHolmes said:
Oh and for the record I reckon thsi thread needs a clean up. If a journo sees this and does some research and publishes it then it's damning for City and Roberto in particular, I don't car ebout the latter but I do the blues so please see this as a warning.

We know M.E.N, Goal and others come on here, don't tempt fate.

Whilst I agree with those sentiments,maybe the problem is when people make allegations which they are unable to substantiate in the first place,because until proven they are merely hearsay,and the very thing we castigate the press for printing.

NipHolmes said:
Comrade Buka said:
NipHolmes said:
Oh and for the record I reckon thsi thread needs a clean up. If a journo sees this and does some research and publishes it then it's damning for City and Roberto in particular, I don't car ebout the latter but I do the blues so please see this as a warning.

We know M.E.N, Goal and others come on here, don't tempt fate.

If Boateng, and that is a big if, was forced to the game, without seeing his children nor the mother, frankly Mancini deserves what is coming to him.

I know mate but I love City and for us to have this on our plate isn't needed or wanted. We will get hammered for this, it's not our fault that (if true) Mancini is one of the worst man managers in football as well as a compassionless twat. I don't mind the 'hate' for him but City to be victim of headlines would royally piss me off.
So thats it he's guilty in your eyes is he nipholmes because you have read something on an internet forum
The mind fucking boggles.
What a tool you are.

BillyShears said:
strongbowholic said:
Comrade Buka said:
If Boateng, and that is a big if, was forced to the game, without seeing his children nor the mother, frankly Mancini deserves what is coming to him.

Probably been said already, however if posters on here know about this, then surely the whole of Christendom does ergo why no in paper?

This is exactly the kind of story they would have been wanking themselves faint over.

Most likely because no English paper at the time cared about Boateng, or about how much of a disciplinarian Mancini was. The season ended and Boateng left. End of story really. I'm more surprised people think it would be in the newspapers. I remember Xavi Alonso and Benitez falling out over the birth of his daughter and Alonso refusing to travel. It made the papers only because Alonso refused to travel. Even that was seen as a non story which went away very quickly.

City are Satans team though Billy. It would sell papers like hot cakes mate, to slate Mancini they'd use player criticism so far this season and bring up this subject. Mark my words mate.

Prestwich_Blue said:
You don't get Cookie Monster. He and Pigeonho work as a pair. They contribute nothing useful themselves but just troll and wind up posters who do want to have a sensible debate. Then they claim they're just having a laugh and the forum has lost its sense of humour. Two of rag cafe's most successful undercover agents.

Wow ... Cookie's a rag. And Pig. Wow. I'm so disappointed. :( I thought there were posters on here that had met both of them.

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
BillyShears said:
So you'd have a player who can't get into Fiorentina's side over a German international who's a regular starter for Bayern ... hahaha ... pull the other one. You've been brainwashed mate!

I've lost all stock in him after that. Nice fellow but clueless if he's in belief Savic is a better player.

It's because Mancini bought him, if Jose did he'd be hated like a cross-eyed ginger stepchild with a snotty nose.
I said i'd have savic because at least he went in for a challenge
Boateng couldnt hack it here,he use to shy away from a challenge
Waste of space when he played for us.

No doubt Boateng was poor for us but ducking out of challenges or not, he came nowhere near the consistently terrible performances of Savic. He was the worst centre half I've seen in a City shirt for quite a few years.

BillyShears said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Wow ... Cookie's a rag. And Pig. Wow. I'm so disappointed. :( I thought there were posters on here that had met both of them.
I've met TCM and he has a lovely flat above Lou Macari's Chippy.

Prestwich_Blue said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
I'd have had savic over that fraud.

This is where I say farewell and wish you well for the future. Clearly deluded!

Go away prestwich blue,havnt you got some evidence you promised us?
We are still waiting.....

Oh and read this thread about boateng,what a slating he gets off some popular posters and mods off here,they must all be wrong too eh..

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=254605&hilit=boateng&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=254605&hilit=boateng&start=50</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.