Mourinho or Mancini

SWP's back said:
ANyone hoping for a couple of United wins and immediate sacking of Jose?

No. As much as I'd love to see Mourinho here next week, I want united to get shat on tonight and I certainly don't want us to lose on Sunday.

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
You don't get Cookie Monster. He and Pigeonho work as a pair. They contribute nothing useful themselves but just troll and wind up posters who do want to have a sensible debate. Then they claim they're just having a laugh and the forum has lost its sense of humour. Two of rag cafe's most successful undercover agents.

Wow ... Cookie's a rag. And Pig. Wow. I'm so disappointed. :( I thought there were posters on here that had met both of them.
I've met TCM and he has a lovely flat above Lou Macari's Chippy.
You just look after our money sambo :)

Didsbury Dave said:
Thanks mate. It would be nice if moomba and one or two others commented, but I won't hold my breath.

One site that says 8 March, another (the interview with him dated late March) which talks about the birth of his kids a couple of days ago. Before I had only seen the latter, now there is some doubt in my mind so I'll sit back and wait and see.

You said that his wife/girlfriend had gone into labour, but Boateng was made to go to Kiev while she went through it all himself. If the twins were born two days before the game (and presumably a day before they travelled) are you still saying that is the case or have I misunderstood.

Because there is a big difference between making someone miss the birth of their kids and making them work a day or two after. I can't believe any person would make a person miss the birth of their kids, and given that under Mancini three or four players have been given "compassionate leave" at various stages of the season I can't believe that it would have been any different back then.

strongbowholic said:
Comrade Buka said:
NipHolmes said:
Oh and for the record I reckon thsi thread needs a clean up. If a journo sees this and does some research and publishes it then it's damning for City and Roberto in particular, I don't car ebout the latter but I do the blues so please see this as a warning.

We know M.E.N, Goal and others come on here, don't tempt fate.

If Boateng, and that is a big if, was forced to the game, without seeing his children nor the mother, frankly Mancini deserves what is coming to him.

Probably been said already, however if posters on here know about this, then surely the whole of Christendom does ergo why no in paper?

This is exactly the kind of story they would have been wanking themselves faint over.

You won;t believe this but it's true.

At that time quite a lot of information slipped out from the dressing room to certain posters on here. That's why sections of the forum got themselves into a tizz at the time about what they called "The Cabal". This was one of many things which "did the rounds". Some of us actually kept some of it to ourselves because the information was given in good faith and we all have a trusting relationship.

It's so long ago now it's not a story any more.

Prestwich_Blue said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
I'd have had savic over that fraud.

This is where I say farewell and wish you well for the future. Clearly deluded!
You don't get Cookie Monster. He and Pigeonho work as a pair. They contribute nothing useful themselves but just troll and wind up posters who do want to have a sensible debate. Then they claim they're just having a laugh and the forum has lost its sense of humour. Two of rag cafe's most successful undercover agents.

Sad wankers.

It begs the question, why haven't they been banned?It also begs the quetion, why are we called the bitters whilst those pair of sad act wankers sit on here most of their day posting in a club forum they 'hate' instead of discussing all things United over their gaff.

As pathetic as Fergusons stance on Rooney.

The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
NipHolmes said:
This is where I say farewell and wish you well for the future. Clearly deluded!

Go away prestwich blue,havnt you got some evidence you promised us?
We are still waiting.....

Oh and read this thread about boateng,what a slating he gets off some popular posters and mods off here,they must all be wrong too eh..

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=254605&hilit=boateng&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=254605&hilit=boateng&start=50</a>
The court will note that he doesn't deny the allegation.

Didsbury Dave said:
Maldeika said:
avoidconfusion said:
This. I also happen to believe that every man in their right mind would tell Mancini to fuck off and go AWOL if it the alternative meant missing the birth of your children.

Like Moomba said, the twins were born 2 weeks after the Kiev game.

The twins were born March 8th, 2011

(5 weeks before the usual birth date - what is not special with twins)

http://team.dfb.de/de/videos/boatengs-zwillinge/page/3456.html?1300809196 It the DFB-Page and in German

The match in Kiew was March 10th, 2011

------------------------------

With him in Manchester and his girlfriend and the kids in Berlin - travelling to Kiew a day prior to the match - he has not seen his kids before that match where he sat on the bench.

Thanks mate. It would be nice if moomba and one or two others commented, but I won't hold my breath.

So, the twins were born on the 8th, 2 days before the game, right? So, Boateng therefore wasn't forced to travel while his girlfriend was in labour as you suggested.

Why is it that Clichy got compassionate leave when his kid was born? Or Tevez got compassionate leave on a couple of different occasions but Boateng is refused it? Bizarre!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.