Mourinho or Mancini

Mancini all day long.

Can't stand Mourinho, he's a snake. The prick would fit in well at United.

I think game playing is afoot. All this Mourinho want City job etc is crap I think and a way to make United bust a gut to get him like they did Van Persie.

I can see Ronaldo going with him to United in a blaze of publicity as ludicrous as the financial situation/argument against it is.

Champions2012! said:
Now that it's official and Mou won't be managing Real next season, would you rather have him managing City or Mancini?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2012/12/03/en/football/real_madrid/1354524368.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2012/12/03/en/foot ... 24368.html</a>
Mancini for me.

Your English has improved again...

crystal_mais said:
ban-mcfc said:
mourinho is the dogs bollocks. he would certainly improve us.

the problems for me are....

1. would he do a runner after 3/4 seasons and leave us at square one again?

2. mancini has won 2 titles in three years and deserves time, why keep chopping and changing managers? he clear didn't bring in the players he wanted in the summer.

3. will mourinho take care of the academy and develop us for the future or is he just a short term fix?

i'm looking at the next 10 years, not 3.

i'll stick with mancini.

Quick question - in the last 3 years how much has Mancini improved the academy and how many academy players are now playing for the 1st team?

good point.

crystal_mais said:
ban-mcfc said:

2. mancini has won 2 titles in three years and deserves time, why keep chopping and changing managers? he clear didn't bring in the players he wanted in the summer.

3. will mourinho take care of the academy and develop us for the future or is he just a short term fix?

i'll stick with mancini.

Quick question - in the last 3 years how much has Mancini improved the academy and how many academy players are now playing for the 1st team?
Of course Mancini is not interested in our academy - he wants to buy two top strikers every window!

Timmmmahhhh said:
ban-mcfc said:

i'll stick with mancini.

I'll agree with this, depsite the poor grammar and punctuation.

say what now?

blue order said:
I think game playing is afoot. All this Mourinho want City job etc is crap I think and a way to make United bust a gut to get him like they did Van Persie.

I can see Ronaldo going with him to United in a blaze of publicity as ludicrous as the financial situation/argument against it is.

Maybe that's true, especially as City's situation has changed.

Problem is, if that happens and we stick with Mancini, then we are condemned to perennial runners up. Not something I relish, and not something The Sheikh should relish. Maybe City's board may fear that more than anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.