Mourinho or Mancini

v4matx.png

BillyShears said:
Wonder if Abu Dhabi are taking the same approach to Mancini's future.

Ie. lets all act like we're 8 years old and hope no-one notices how utterly wank our manager has been in Europe.

Joe Mercer won the league then went out of Europe in the first round.

He did win an FA Cup the same season and then a European pot and a league cup the following season.

But according to your logic he was probably an utterly wank manager in Europe too and should have been sacked before he put any more pots in the cupboard.

That attitude is the one that smacks of one of a spoilt child.

Moo

Damocles said:
BillyShears said:

Ie. lets all act like we're 8 years old and hope no-one notices how utterly wank our manager has been in Europe.

Actually, 8 year olds are more likely to say things like "I want the CL NOW NOW NOW" instead of thinking that the guy has done well in his tenure here so let's let him do his job.

Thankfully, we don't all share the Chelsea attitude that a manager should be sacked at every bump. Well, most of us anyway.

Early,embarrassing exits in both Europe and the league cup in two successive seasons,bizarre tactics,poor quality signings and unmotivated players - a bump?

Joe Moocer and Moo-colm Allison. What a great team.

Moo

Last night was truly abysmal. I know Didsbury Dave commented much earlier in this thread on the contrast between Klopp and his team and City and it was a sickening comparison because it demonstrated how much better we should be. Another telling point was when they flashed up the distance covered at around 70 minutes and Dortmund had run a considerable distance further than City.

We have shown no progression this season, in fact, we have gone backwards.

I don't think we can get Jose or Klopp to City so our ex-Barca guys need to get their former colleague lined-up to take over in the summer.

FantasyIreland said:
Damocles said:
BillyShears said:

Actually, 8 year olds are more likely to say things like "I want the CL NOW NOW NOW" instead of thinking that the guy has done well in his tenure here so let's let him do his job.

Thankfully, we don't all share the Chelsea attitude that a manager should be sacked at every bump. Well, most of us anyway.

Early,embarrassing exits in both Europe and the league cup in two successive seasons,bizarre tactics,poor quality signings and unmotivated players - a bump?

Yes but without those facts, Damocles and the rest of the asinine dickheads who've popped up in the last two pages can live in their ivory tower up on the highest of moral high grounds telling us all how we should go support Chelsea for not rating Mancini.

It's very funny and indeed one day Mancini will be gone from our club and this will all be over.

I can't be arsed to read all the pro-Mourinho / anti-Mancini posts in this thread.
All I will say is that I'm already fucking sick of hearing how fantastic Mourinho, Pep and even Klopp are. We will be top of the league if we win on Sunday ffs.
We have a great manager already, so change the fucking record and support our manager.

BillyShears said:
FantasyIreland said:
Damocles said:

Yes but without those facts, Damocles and the rest of the asinine dickheads who've popped up in the last two pages can live in their ivory tower up on the highest of moral high grounds telling us all how we should go support Chelsea for not rating Mancini.

It's very funny and indeed one day Mancini will be gone from our club and this will all be over.
The Premiership is the benchmark so stop playing games.

It's fine. Billy loses his temper and starts calling every dickheads and cunts when they dare to disagree with him. Par for course, just ignore it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.