Mourinho or Mancini

forevermancity said:
Damocles said:
I see the Mourinho in guys who disappeared when Madrid went into civil war last week are back again after a defeat. Funny that.
Funny how you slag them, but they offer more knowledge and reasoning than you have ever shown on here.

I've given my "knowledge and reasoning" for years, I don't think I need to repeat it. These are the guys who first said Mancini will never win a Cup, then Mancini will never win the league now that he'll never take us to the next place in Europe. They have been consistently wrong over and over again. I have nothing to prove any more, I just point to Mancini's trophy cabinet in his tenure here.

As much as I think Mancini has took as far as he can I cant see him leaving mid way through the season my only worry is that if we win the Fa Cup it will paper over the cracks and the same shit happens next season.

rastus said:
I always want a new manager after a defeat

Brilliant. Sums up the overaction perfectly. Having said that it is extremely frutrating watching us atm.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:22 pm --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just do it, title as good as gone and lurching towards a season with nothing but going through the motions.

Four visits to Sunderland now. Three 1-0 defeats and an injury-time draw courtesy of an Adam Johnson fluke.

Sorry but should United sack Ferguson every time they lose?

Mourinho has lost his magic, the guy is no longer a myth. His wands gone limp.

Mancini is our man, young, ambitous and a great ambassador. We should let him turn this around and get behind him.

ye, bring on a manager who's struggling to compete with atletico madrid, mean his poor neighbour...

Damocles said:
forevermancity said:
Damocles said:
I see the Mourinho in guys who disappeared when Madrid went into civil war last week are back again after a defeat. Funny that.
Funny how you slag them, but they offer more knowledge and reasoning than you have ever shown on here.

I've given my "knowledge and reasoning" for years, I don't think I need to repeat it. These are the guys who first said Mancini will never win a Cup, then Mancini will never win the league now that he'll never take us to the next place in Europe. They have been consistently wrong over and over again. I have nothing to prove any more, I just point to Mancini's trophy cabinet in his tenure here.
Tick tock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.