Mourinho played last 10mins with 1 defender vs Kiev

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mourinho = legend.

When Kolo talks about winning mentalities, he is bracketing managers such as this

What do you mean???

Everything is fucking mint - were 4th

Mark Hughes is ace

Fuck dropping a bucket load of points recently and we keep playing formations that dont suit the team and we cant make a decent su at teh right time fuck all that - Were 4th - thats all that matters

Were 4th

Were in the top 4

We are in the top bracket

I love hughes - he is the bees knees

marca_uk said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I wouldn't say Hughes has been negative, sacrificing De Jong for Ireland against Birmingham, bringing on 2 attacking players when we down to 10 against Wigan, they just haven't really payed off. Mourinho had to go all out attack to save his sorry ass, because a defeat, and not reaching the knockouts would very likely have cost his job, especially if they finished bottom and missed out on Europa.

Hopefully he will get sacked, come to us and we might actually win something!! We're gonna struggle against Burnley on Saturday unless we go out from the start with two strikers and two wingers!! POSITIVE TACTICS!!

We've played two strikers and two wingers in these games we've drawn and everyone's moaning about?! Some people...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mourinho = legend.

When Kolo talks about winning mentalities, he is bracketing managers such as this

THIS

Awesome management doing that, the winning mentality from hughes doesn't show to me at the moment like he says it does, playing for a draw after 82 minutes against brum? ..... i say no more.

PaulPowerShower said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mourinho = legend.

What do you mean???

Mark Hughes is ace

Fuck dropping a bucket load of points recently and we keep playing formations that dont suit the team and we cant make a decent su at teh right time fuck all that - Were 4th - thats all that matters

Were 4th

Were in the top 4

PPS- I understand where you're coming from, if not the completely 'we're doomed' approach you have pigeon holed yourself.

Obviously, I want Hughes to succeed, but believe he will ultimately come up short.

Based on his tactical limitations and lack of inspirational qualities.

Players can pay lip service with the best of em' - everyone at Chelsea used to say Claudio Ranieri was a great bloke and would bring the success Abramovich craved.

But ask John Terry and Frank Lampard what made Chelsea turn from a collection of good players to a great team, and Mourinho.

Sat in fourth spot is nice to see, but I can't get carried away when I firmly believe that these players would improve another 25 per cent under Mourinho.

PaulPowerShower said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mourinho = legend.

What do you mean???

Mark Hughes is ace

Were 4th

Were in the top 4

Seriously, go down to the bookies and put a massive bet on city to finish outside the top six this season with Hughes in charge. Then not only will you be able to say 'I told you so' to all the fans (like me) who don't believe that we destined to fail with Hughes in charge but you'll be quids in too.

And then wait and see whether you're right.

marca_uk said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I wouldn't say Hughes has been negative, sacrificing De Jong for Ireland against Birmingham, bringing on 2 attacking players when we down to 10 against Wigan, they just haven't really payed off. Mourinho had to go all out attack to save his sorry ass, because a defeat, and not reaching the knockouts would very likely have cost his job, especially if they finished bottom and missed out on Europa.

Hopefully he will get sacked, come to us and we might actually win something!! We're gonna struggle against Burnley on Saturday unless we go out from the start with two strikers and two wingers!! POSITIVE TACTICS!!

I hope he never comes here. Postive football? His Chelsea team played some of the most boring football ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.