Mourinho vs Pellegrini

I'm really dying laughing here mate. You went to a lot of trouble I'm presuming because you expected more in the way of a fight but like I said - I posted just recently that I held a very different view of Mourinho until his return to England. Mainly because from a distance his cuntishness can be underestimated and just how negative a manager he is can be forgotten.

Anyway you crack on. My opinion on many things has changed down the years. I'm looking forward to the next time you spot one and then try and impress the Internet with your investigative skills! :)

I'm really not after a fight here bud. I just find it odd how you can be so critical of people's views on Pellegrini and Mourinho, especially when a comparison is drawn up, yet you held those same views a few years back and was critical of those who, at the time, dared to say a bad word about Mourinho.

Hell, it was only a month or so ago that you were also of the opinion that Pellegrini's time was up.

So what if somebody has changed their minds over a couple of years. It's hardly a new thing when it comes to football is it. I didn't mind Mourinho myself when he first burst onto the scene. Who didn't enjoy his dash down the line in wild celebration after beating those gobshites in the CL? Who didn't will Chelsea on to beat the same gobshites to the premier league title when he first rocked up in the UK?
I know I did.
Things change though and over time you get to see more of a person which leaves you in a better position to make your mind up.
I used to think he was great, now I think he's a **** who I'd rather not manage City.
It seems getting one up on somebody on the Internet is more important to some people than accepting their view may be different - or God forbid change.

Can I remind everyone of the site code of conduct!

Can't see anyone out of order here, unless laughing at someone caught out as hypocritical was part of the forum update, care to explain what you mean by your reminder?

Can't see anyone out of order here, unless laughing at someone caught out as hypocritical was part of the forum update, care to explain what you mean by your reminder?

OK if you want me to explain it to you, what I can read is a gang of posters who are having a go at another poster who changed his opinion about something, it's got nothing to do with City and everything to do with posters determined to sling mud at each other, hope that is clear people don't want to read this crap on here they want to read discussions about City, hope that is clear enough but if you need any more clarification please feel free to PM me

OK if you want me to explain it to you, what I can read is a gang of posters who are having a go at another poster who changed his opinion about something, it's got nothing to do with City and everything to do with posters determined to sling mud at each other, hope that is clear people don't want to read this crap on here they want to read discussions about City, hope that is clear enough but if you need any more clarification please feel free to PM me

No point, your MO is clear, as always.

So what if somebody has changed their minds over a couple of years. It's hardly a new thing when it comes to football is it. I didn't mind Mourinho myself when he first burst onto the scene. Who didn't enjoy his dash down the line in wild celebration after beating those gobshites in the CL? Who didn't will Chelsea on to beat the same gobshites to the premier league title when he first rocked up in the UK?
I know I did.
Things change though and over time you get to see more of a person which leaves you in a better position to make your mind up.
I used to think he was great, now I think he's a **** who I'd rather not manage City.
It seems getting one up on somebody on the Internet is more important to some people than accepting their view may be different - or God forbid change.
Top post that, and if people put aside their opinions of Mancini or Pellegrini (fat f*cking chance), I suspect most feel the same. I too thought he was a breath of fresh air when he came in and gave a bit to souralex, I wanted him to take them on and beat them, as there was no way we could at the time, however time quickly heals.

The odious tw@t left united, and there is now a new odious tw@t, and he's at Chelsea.

I'm very very grateful that neither him, or the previous odious tw@t, will ever manage MY CLUB.

Can I remind everyone of the site code of conduct!

The post from Latics Fan SJK is one of the very best posts I have ever seen on this forum. He has utterly dissected Billy and laid bare his hypocrisy for all to see, and has done it without any breach of the CoC that I can see and yet,bang on cue, up pops a mod to get everyone to back off. Which coincidentally seems to happen whenever Billy has made a twat of himself.

Some people really do have 'protected poster' status on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.