Mourinho vs Pellegrini

It's alright mate. I appreciate the lengths you went to. Going back almost three years is impressive. Mourinho's still a **** who isn't getting the City job ;)
Thanks for the appreciation.

You blocking me on Twitter doesn't seem to hurt so much now.

Look forward to speaking on here again when you start telling everyone Mourinho is just misunderstood. Probably in about 3 years

Look forward to speaking on here again when you start telling everyone Mourinho is just misunderstood. Probably in about 3 years

Hahahaha!
Mods, can we have a name change to BillyBullshit please? :)

Sometimes having a holier-than-thou attitude comes back beautifully and bites folk on the bum.

If you listen carefully forumites, you can just make out the noise of a red-faced man back-peddling at a furious pace.

Classic

:) :)

I'm really dying laughing here mate. You went to a lot of trouble I'm presuming because you expected more in the way of a fight but like I said - I posted just recently that I held a very different view of Mourinho until his return to England. Mainly because from a distance his cuntishness can be underestimated and just how negative a manager he is can be forgotten.

Anyway you crack on. My opinion on many things has changed down the years. I'm looking forward to the next time you spot one and then try and impress the Internet with your investigative skills! :)

Take a bow Latics Fan SJK.
Take a bow my son.

I think the word is 'dismantled'

Oh the horror. Someone on the Internet thinks I was dismantled.

In the interests of honesty what was your previous username TGR. Mods might be sending you on your way sooner than you think. :)

I’ve slowly started to notice your “negative” opinion on all things Jose, but initially I thought nothing off it until I remembered you held extremely different views on him not to long ago.

Here’s a just a few things you said back in 2012/13 whilst referring to man you now call “a ****”…..

This was in response to someone calling Mourinho a “****” for his general demeanor:

But, Billy, you’re now saying Mourinho is a **** for doing such a thing?

This was in response to someone saying “Mancini is not perfect but some of Mourinho’s acts are pretty rank”:

I know in your post, above, you stated you don’t respect pragmatists, but you once said this about Mourinho:

What, Billy? You mean you respect the fact that Mourinho wasn’t trying to beat Barcelona at their own game? I mean, that’s an understandable view to hold, even more so when you consider he adopted that pragmatic approach at times during his successes at Porto & Inter Milan, but then you’ve now suddenly said you don’t like that approcach. Do make your mind up.

Now for someone who has suddenly started to demean his achievements with the likes of Porto & Inter…

There’s also these:

Now you have posters on here (rightfully) saying that Mourinho is the better manager, and that his CV is justification for that, and that they hold the "I don't care if he's a bit of a ****" mindset, you're coming back with comments that appear extremely hypocritical given your past views on the man.

Strange.

Completely owned.

Wow, that's one of the finest dismantling jobs I have ever seen on the internets.

If I were Billy, I'd get a refund for my season ticket cos I'd not be able to show my face at the Etihad ever again after that.

I must admit to smiling when billy's posts come back to haunt him when he is always threatening to do or has done that to others
It is a c*nts trick to do it though,anything can look bad out of context

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.