Mourinho

quit dishing the abuse people....the guy is entitled to post his opinion and tbf it's no worse than the multitude of other posts appearing.

yes, we are all pissed off, but lets not start turning on one another for something so trivial as a difference of opinion

More knee-jerk philosophy from the Corporal Jones school of deep thought!
FFS, we lost a game that we deserved to draw. Know what? It'll happen to every team.
These sort of things also tend to balance out. It's pointless bemoaning say, Owen's very late winner at the swamp, if you were lucky enough to celebrate Dickov's very late winner at Wembley.
Yeah right, sack the manager. For some people who call themselves Manchester City fans, sacking the manager is the only solution to everything.
The OP is wrong, simple as that.

(EDITED: because when I read it back, I realised that I'd gone in a bit over the top on the OP. Apologies... it's not been a great day).

shadygiz said:
quit dishing the abuse people....the guy is entitled to post his opinion and tbf it's no worse than the multitude of other posts appearing.

yes, we are all pissed off, but lets not start turning on one another for something so trivial as a difference of opinion

I just find it ironic that the OP is fighting to get a foreign bloke a job in England when all his posts in off topic are about how evil labour are for allowing foreign people, black people and women to work and exist.

Besides, I was stuck on level 3 match, I need to vent....

10 seconds separated us from a well fought out competitive point - and now all the jellyfish are coming out of the woodwork - get a f##king grip.
If swp had decided he might run instead of jog back after losing the ball, all might have been different.

I don't get it. do people really love to hate our club? do you really think that close defeats are disgusting?

it's not the club. it's not most of the players. big players often struggle to shine in these big matches. if it's anything, it's a few players who are apt to switch off. mourinho would do exactly what mancini will do, replace them with people he can trust.

what I do dislike is the spoilt brat attitude, demanding big names is just horrible.

and suggesting that we should have approached this game in the same way as birmingham and burnley is pretty comical. we had to stop them from scoring, they are quite capable of getting three in 20 minutes if they get on top. until the final seconds, we had a valuable point in the bag, and had chances to take all three.

Ok I've calmed down a bit now.

Still want Mourinho to manage us though. I like Mancini but his tactics were all wrong today. You don't play for a draw against anyone in the PL and especially not united.

Having said that the likes of Adebayor and Tevez let us down big time today.

FUCK OFF with this Mourinho BOLLOCKS can you not see that for the last 30 years choping and changing managers every two minutes has got us nowhere. We have a top quality young manager who WILL bring success aslong as he is backed from the board and alowed to build his own side with his own players. Mourinho would come here and use us as a steping stone to a club such as Real Madrid or Barca and fuck off after a season or two, City are on to something good with Mancini, give the man a chance.

Mancini and City is a good combination.

terryphelan said:
Please come and sort our club out Jose.

Please.
For God's sake... Here we go again. Get a grip!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 pm --<br /><br />
10.Goater_Legend said:
FUCK OFF with this Mourinho BOLLOCKS can you not see that for the last 30 years choping and changing managers every two minutes has got us nowhere. We have a top quality young manager who WILL bring success aslong as he is backed from the board and alowed to build his own side with his own players. Mourinho would come here and use us as a steping stone to a club such as Real Madrid or Barca and fuck off after a season or two, City are on to something good with Mancini, give the man a chance.

Mancini and City is a good combination.
Absolutely spot on.... Thank God for sanity!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.