Mourinho

great manager its just a shame he got his team fired up and they were back on form. im not sure how id feel about him managing city, as like most i believe he will succeed bacon face.

People can say what they want about him, if Mancini ever quit the club Mourinho would be the manager I'd want most to replace him. Question his methods and attitude but he will bring trophies and success. Could any other manager in the world have done what he did last season (won the league by 9pts ahead of "the greatest club side ever" Barcelona)? I wonder if Ferguson could take a foreign club to the Champions League trophy given he's only won it twice in 26 years in his comfort zone at the rags? Mourinho is the best manager in the world.

baildon blue said:
I like him he gets the best out of is players
Not sure he is now

Real Madrid were good but they certainly weren't unbeatable

I can see him being sacked this season.

Marvin said:
baildon blue said:
I like him he gets the best out of is players
Not sure he is now

Real Madrid were good but they certainly weren't unbeatable

I can see him being sacked this season.

I agree. His tactics were actually pretty shite. The brilliance of his front three - who are all in the top 5 in the world of their type, saved him from him from being beaten at home to a team without their top striker and who suffered injuries to 2 key players during the game.

who the **** is mourinho? some brazilian?

...the classless **** celebrated the final win with inter as though he was out there playing. glory pig, disgusts me.

His reaction to the 3rd RM goal showed what that game meant to him last night and as has been said previously shows just how far we have come.

strongbowholic said:
His reaction to the 3rd RM goal showed what that game meant to him last night and as has been said previously shows just how far we have come.

Very much so .....

he's hardly likely to better that celebration even if Madrid lift the trophy !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.