Mourinho

Ragnarok said:
His team very nearly lost today. Had we had our defense of last season, his team would have 100% lost. I dont see why some people go OTT to praise him.

I think this page has exemplified my comment ;)

Pam said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Pam said:
I think we should sack the lot. In fact, I think we should shoot them.

So go on then Pam. Who was at fault for changing to a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 when went 1-0 leaving us further exposed down the right hand side - Mancini.

Who was at fault for Marcelo's goal after he'd give us 2 warning shots less than 3 mins previously - Kompany, Zabba

Who was at fault for Benzema's goal? Nastasic (why would you give a player of thst quality at least 5 yards of space on the edge of your own box)

It's ok being sentimental about us pushing Madrid right to the end but these are basic mistakes that not only cost us the game tonight but have been letting us down in the opening games of the season (although we're still undefeated)

Why don't you apply for Mancini's job? You are clearly far more insightful and I hear the pay is to die for.

So instead of arguing against the points I made you make a smart arse comment. Typical blue tinted city fan aren't you?<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:05 am --<br /><br />
Pam said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Pam said:
I think we should sack the lot. In fact, I think we should shoot them.

So go on then Pam. Who was at fault for changing to a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 when went 1-0 leaving us further exposed down the right hand side - Mancini.

Who was at fault for Marcelo's goal after he'd give us 2 warning shots less than 3 mins previously - Kompany, Zabba

Who was at fault for Benzema's goal? Nastasic (why would you give a player of thst quality at least 5 yards of space on the edge of your own box)

It's ok being sentimental about us pushing Madrid right to the end but these are basic mistakes that not only cost us the game tonight but have been letting us down in the opening games of the season (although we're still undefeated)

Why don't you apply for Mancini's job? You are clearly far more insightful and I hear the pay is to die for.

So instead of arguing against the points I made you make a smart arse comment. Typical blue tinted city fan aren't you?

nevilletogoater-in said:
Pam said:
nevilletogoater-in said:

So instead of arguing against the points I made you make a smart arse comment. Typical blue tinted city fan aren't you?

Anyone who's football argument is "Mancini know more than you" is not worth responding to, mate, as they know nothing about football.

I cant stand him. I love our team for not only the way we play football but the way we act on the pitch too. We are a mile away from the disgraceful behaviour of past teams of his and Fergusons and it's so refreshing. I dont want him anywhere near here in the future, winner or not.

KunKun said:
I cant stand him. I love our team for not only the way we play football but the way we act on the pitch too. We are a mile away from the disgraceful behaviour of past teams of his and Fergusons and it's so refreshing. I dont want him anywhere near here in the future, winner or not.

what even if he guaranteed trophies??? These guys (SAF & Jose) are born winners hence the success they have had.

Mancini is also a winner. We only see the Mancini front of the camera, what do you know about his behaviour when there is no camera.

We are lucky we have RM, If he can't succeed anymore. I'd take Mourinho all day long.

crystal_mais said:
what even if he guaranteed trophies??? These guys (SAF & Jose) are born winners hence the success they have had.

Mancini is also a winner. We only see the Mancini front of the camera, what do you know about his behaviour when there is no camera.

We are lucky we have RM, If he can't succeed anymore. I'd take Mourinho all day long.

No one can guarantee trophies. I'm happy winning and being proud of our conduct rather than winning and being horrible cunts like his Chelsea and Real teams are.

KunKun said:
crystal_mais said:

No one can guarantee trophies. I'm happy winning and being proud of our conduct rather than winning and being horrible ***** like his Chelsea and Real teams are.

each to their own opinion. That's why its great being human

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.