Moving Bellamy on may be a tough call Mancini has to make.

You build a football club on the back of players like Bellers.
The guy stays behind after training giving the younger players help with their game & he's a driving force for us.
I couldn't care less what people think of him on a personal level & the fact he & many other players including the Apache & Ned have no faith in our management should get people questioning the manager & not players that have give everthing for the team.

bluemanc said:
The guy stays behind after training giving the younger players help with their game & he's a driving force for us.
I couldn't care less what people think of him on a personal level & the fact he & many other players including the Apache & Ned have no faith in our management should get people questioning the manager & not players that have give everthing for the team.

Tevez has come out recently and backed Mancini.

bluefandk said:
bluemanc said:

Tevez has come out recently and backed Mancini.
He said he was happy at City & that the training methods of the management were shite,that the one you mean ??

bluemanc said:

Two points.

Firstly Bellers has never been anywhere long enough for anyone to build anything.

Secondly you actually build successful clubs on players like Lampard, Gerrard, Drogba, Messi etc

I like Craig's application but he is no world beater.

robbieh said:
Two points.

Firstly Bellers has never been anywhere long enough for anyone to build anything.

Secondly you actually build successful clubs on players like Lampard, Gerrard, Drogba, Messi etc

Agreed.

I hope he knuckles down and stays, but it should be pointed out that he's never won a major honour as a professional, and that he's had six clubs in eight years. Bearing both of those things in mind i find it quite funny that anyone could see him as a player to "build a football club on"!

robbieh said:
bluemanc said:

Two points.

so having a strop on the pitch when you dont get to take a penalty is a player to build a club on??

Bellars is a quality player who puts in 100% if he wants to go then he can go but I don't think hes one to ever shy away from opinions so it's what you expect.. him being honest.

From all the training reports posted on here.. ive never seen a negative one about team spirit etc so im not one to believe the press until MCFC come out and state it.

foolsgold* said:
robbieh said:
Two points.

so having a strop on the pitch when you dont get to take a penalty is a player to build a club on??

Bellars is a quality player who puts in 100% if he wants to go then he can go but I don't think hes one to ever shy away from opinions so it's what you expect.. him being honest.

From all the training reports posted on here.. ive never seen a negative one about team spirit etc so im not one to believe the press until MCFC come out and state it.
im not one to believe the press until MCFC come out and state it
I can just see that,breaking news at MCFC "The club can confirm reports that the squad think mancini is an italian tank formation playing scarf wearing clown & that vierra is indeed slower than every player at every level at MCFC".

i heard today that when bellers scored the 2 goals at Old Trafford he came into the dressing room and said 'i've just scored 2 goals against United and you lot have let in 4!' or words to that effect.He then proceeded to throw his boots against a wall whilst the other players hung their heads.Mark Hughes was supposed to of just said 'well he's got a point!'.Don't want to disclose my source but i believe the person who told me.They also said Mancini is very unpopular with the players on the whole.Was told more but can't/won't say anymore.I think Bellamy will 100% be leaving us and playing somewhere else next season unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.