Moving Bellamy on may be a tough call Mancini has to make.

PMSL. Funny joke that one about building a club on Craig Bellamy!!
you nearly had me there....

bluemanc said:
You build a football club on the back of players like Bellers.
The guy stays behind after training giving the younger players help with their game & he's a driving force for us.
I couldn't care less what people think of him on a personal level & the fact he & many other players including the Apache & Ned have no faith in our management should get people questioning the manager & not players that have give everthing for the team.

The guy's a winner and wants to have summat to show for it at the end of his career, he know's he won't get a better chance than he will at City.
Hence he will fight for his place and give his all to be successful with us, and is bound to let his despair show if his team-mates let him down in his ambitions..
Who wouldn't want a player with that sort of desire in their team..?
IF he were to leave, it certainly wouldn't be his choice...
Would it be yet another City manager making a costly mistake in letting a fans favourite go for reasons off the pitch?.. as we have seen before ie Machin/Moulden, Kendall/Bishop, Reidy/Allen, Royle/Kinkladze, Keegan/Goater..all of which contributed to their downfalls, I've seen it too many times.
Amazes me how often Bellers is "questioned" on here..!
But funnily enough, at matches he gets applause from almost all of the 45k blues just for warming up, a standing ovation when he goes off, one of only 2 or 3 players who gets his name sung... and is 2nd only to Carlos as our player of the season.
So, who's opinion is more valid.. the majority of the 45k supporters at COMS who love him?
Or the handful of clueless, media influenced numpties on here with their "troublecauser", "legs have gone" and "if he wants to leave he can fuck off" out of touch opinions ..?
No brainer, end of..!

The opinion that's most valid is the opinion of the manager and he's the person you build a club on the back of. If it comes to backing the judgement of the manager or that of a here-today-gone-tomorrow player, whoever that may be, then we have to back the manager.

unsworthblue said:
i heard today that when bellers scored the 2 goals at Old Trafford he came into the dressing room and said 'i've just scored 2 goals against United and you lot have let in 4!' or words to that effect.He then proceeded to throw his boots against a wall whilst the other players hung their heads.Mark Hughes was supposed to of just said 'well he's got a point!'.Don't want to disclose my source but i believe the person who told me.They also said Mancini is very unpopular with the players on the whole.Was told more but can't/won't say anymore.I think Bellamy will 100% be leaving us and playing somewhere else next season unfortunately.

For someone to tell you the above then I would have thought you must know them very well?
Well enough to have told you the day, the week after at least it happened?

For this to be believed I would have had to read it last night whilst pissed - sorry to be a disbeliever - oh there again no Im not sorry just dont like reading rubbish but there again its sunday morning, im off to the papershop soon to pay to read it.

Why is Mancini unpopular with the players?

Does it matter?

Is Ferguson/Wenger popular?

ie, Does your boss have to be nice??????? Mine wasn't !

m35 blue68 said:
unsworthblue said:
i heard today that when bellers scored the 2 goals at Old Trafford he came into the dressing room and said 'i've just scored 2 goals against United and you lot have let in 4!' or words to that effect.He then proceeded to throw his boots against a wall whilst the other players hung their heads.Mark Hughes was supposed to of just said 'well he's got a point!'.Don't want to disclose my source but i believe the person who told me.They also said Mancini is very unpopular with the players on the whole.Was told more but can't/won't say anymore.I think Bellamy will 100% be leaving us and playing somewhere else next season unfortunately.

For someone to tell you the above then I would have thought you must know them very well?
Well enough to have told you the day, the week after at least it happened?

For this to be believed I would have had to read it last night whilst pissed - sorry to be a disbeliever - oh there again no Im not sorry just dont like reading rubbish but there again its sunday morning, im off to the papershop soon to pay to read it.
i do know the fella quite well but have'nt seen him for a while.I happen to know the fella is mates with someone who was in the dressing room that night.Not exactly a ground breaking bit of news but i found it quite interesting all the same.Hope you enjoyed your paper.

He could get a job sucking off Moyes, Redknapp and Hughes. They'd pay well and little Craig could finally show his heroes how much he loves them.

Decent player on his day but if Adebayor had acted like he has there'd be a witch hunt against the bloke.

Wreckless Alec said:
The opinion that's most valid is the opinion of the manager and he's the person you build a club on the back of. If it comes to backing the judgement of the manager or that of a here-today-gone-tomorrow player, whoever that may be, then we have to back the manager.

Exactly.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Decent player on his day but if Adebayor had acted like he has there'd be a witch hunt against the bloke.

Spot on, flog him to Spurs and let him have the odd blinder there. Granted he's had some great games last year but they've been interspersed with alot of stinkers. There was the odd away game last year where I swear he didn't even touch the ball. Add to that the fact that he's not getting any younger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.