Moving location, standing & atmosphere arrangements in the new North Stand

safe standing first tier and a section of the upper tier is best surely? There’s going to need to be breaks in the seating for walkways etc so shouldn’t affect the eye lines of seated rows

I’m relatively towards the front of SSL3 and absolutely fuck standing up all game at that high up.

Need a decent section close to the pitch if its going to be a home end so the players can feed off it.

Why would that be best though. That would potentially mean two sections separated, which is just the same as the south stand.

If we want a proper home end we’d surely want all singers in one section ie the second tier, which will be close to the pitch and under the roof

I'm going to guess, Chelsea.
48241527-0-image-a-29_1639483108263.jpg

I've added the need for North Stand upper tier to be our permanent home end with safe standing and affordable prices into my feedback on the survey. Won't head there myself I've become too much of an old fogey but would be great to see us have a loud "Home" end - that doesn't get moved to accommodate away fans at cup matches. Which is just madness. I don't think anyone else does that

Also means that the early leavers can all go in South Stand so as to get the first buses that are going to be lined up along Ashton Old Road for us!

I wouldn’t like to be in charge of sorting this out. We need a fans’ commissioner to be elected to oversee the operation - I nominate Ian Cheeseman.

From our point of view it’s simple - we want a bouncing home end so we give first dibs to boisterous 18-30 yr olds, or to avowed singers and we give em cheap seats and we turn a blind eye to standing etc and the Kippax is reborn,

But what if as seems quite likely there aren’t enough 18-30 yr olds to fill such a huge stand so we sell tickets to Frederick and Georgina aged 32 who in an email to the club quite rightly point out that it seems unfair that Liam and Jordan who sit right next to them only paid half what they paid for their tickets and by the way is there anything that can be done to stop Liam and Jordan standing up the whole time and using such foul language. What if some of the avowed singers don’t really sing much at all but just fancied cheap seats. What if the cheap season tickets are allocated in the same dodgy way that away tickets are allocated and unscrupulous club employees buy them to sell on at a profit to agencies and we have pockets of empty seats dotted about for less glamorous games.

I've added the need for North Stand upper tier to be our permanent home end with safe standing and affordable prices into my feedback on the survey. Won't head there myself I've become too much of an old fogey but would be great to see us have a loud "Home" end - that doesn't get moved to accommodate away fans at cup matches. Which is just madness. I don't think anyone else does that

Also means that the early leavers can all go in South Stand so as to get the first buses that are going to be lined up along Ashton Old Road for us!
Absolutely, moving the fans in the south stand is criminal

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.