Moving to Australia

It's never too late mate. My mum is now 82 moved over here 10 years ago and absolutely loves it.
It was a big move for a 72 year old but I'm convinced it has added 'years' onto her life.
Go for it.
Maybe too late now for me. Too many ties at home with kids and grandchildren etc. Wont stop me taking at least one more extended holiday though. We havent been to Melbourne or the South Coast yet so I can see us doing that + a trip back to Sydney again :-).

Why is thinking something is best insulting? That's a little harsh! I am sure Blueroo is just saying it's the best place on earth for them to live. I've lived in 5 countries travelled to about 50 and worked in many and I wouldn't swap living in Manly for any of them - but that's because it suits me, I know many who would agree with me and have known many who haven't and have moved back to somewhere they prefer.

I think Manchester City are the best team to support in the world but I wouldn't expect an Ausberg or Melbourne victory fan to be offended by that!

I am glad to see a post from someone loving where they live as there are about 50 posts moaning about stuff or how shit places are for every one of those!

the operative word in your post id 'thinking' sure its ok to think what you want

Its announcing it too all & sundry that annoys me

Auatralia isnt the best country in the world, Australians think and say it is all the time, but it isnt, for a start its full of bogans lol

the operative word in your post id 'thinking' sure its ok to think what you want

Its announcing it too all & sundry that annoys me

Auatralia isnt the best country in the world, Australians think and say it is all the time, but it isnt, for a start its full of bogans lol

Mate stop nit picking and get a life. It's my opinion and one that I'm sure I can share on a forum entitled ' Moving to Australia'
I've lived in 4 different countries and travelled to many more over the years and my 'opinion' it is the best country on earth to live in. If you disagree , so be it , that's your prerogative . Just for the record , I'm not a born n bred Aussie but a pommie import.

Mate stop nit picking and get a life. It's my opinion and one that I'm sure I can share on a forum entitled ' Moving to Australia'
I've lived in 4 different countries and travelled to many more over the years and my 'opinion' it is the best country on earth to live in. If you disagree , so be it , that's your prerogative . Just for the record , I'm not a born n bred Aussie but a pommie import.

He lives over East, just ignore him like everyone else does. We'll keep the West coast for ourselves (Pommie import in Scarborough :)

You seem a very grumpy person. Even with your previous username you didn't hide your racism very well.

Racism!?

Fucking hell if having a tongue in cheek pop at Aussies is racism then the cricketers might as well all act like Andrew Strauss.

They're the fucking same race haha.

I've got family in new south wales so spending Christmas with them. But doing the whole east coast from Cannes to Sydney. We will settle in Melbourne for 6 months tho. Will be strange watching city so early in the morning. First time I've not had a season ticket for 16 years

I've got family in new south wales so spending Christmas with them. But doing the whole east coast from Cannes to Sydney. We will settle in Melbourne for 6 months tho. Will be strange watching city so early in the morning. First time I've not had a season ticket for 16 years

you probably mean Cairns, if your calling into Brisbane/Gold Coast let me know, I can point you in the direction of where to go what to do, eg you have to do the north gorge walk on Stradbroke Island, hope it all goes well for you pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.