Moving to Australia

you probably mean Cairns, if your calling into Brisbane/Gold Coast let me know, I can point you in the direction of where to go what to do, eg you have to do the north gorge walk on Stradbroke Island, hope it all goes well for you pal.

Yes, Cairns is what I mean.(good ole British ignorance) When did you make the move? and why? I'll definitely give you a shout when I'm down that way, You can give me a heads up on where to watch city if nothing else ha!

Thats easy mate, The Pig & Whistle in Brisbane :)

Came here in 87 mate, I lived in California for 2 years and got used to sunshine, they wouldnt grant me a green card so I got into Oz, I came to the Gold coast as it reminded me of Laguna Beach California (where I lived)

Thats easy mate, The Pig & Whistle in Brisbane :)

Came here in 87 mate, I lived in California for 2 years and got used to sunshine, they wouldnt grant me a green card so I got into Oz, I came to the Gold coast as it reminded me of Laguna Beach California (where I lived)

Fully fledged Ozzie then now! How did you manage to stay for over 2 years. Or was it different back then?

Fully fledged Ozzie then now! How did you manage to stay for over 2 years. Or was it different back then?

You have to officially emigrate mate.

Also, you cant enter as a refugee on a leaky boat anymore as they now turn the boats away forcibly (if needs be) by the Navy, and our opposition Labour party have just voted to carry on the practice if they are re-elected

Each to their own obviously; for me Oz is a great country to visit but personally found it very backwards, even Sydney felt like a time warp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.