Moyes investigated by police

stony said:
goalmole said:
stony said:
If Moyes wasn't such a gobshite himself it might never have happened. I know plenty of blues who'd like to tell him what they think of him.
I'm not defending the lad he smacked either, he was a tool. What I am saying is that based on the information that has come out so far, Moyes acted disproportionately. If that bottle had smashed, things might have a been a lot more serious for both parties.
Hope that helps.
If he and others probably hadn't given him shit he wouldn't have felt the need to hit him. If you haven't noticed, i don't like lairy gobshites that impinge on other peoples lives for their own enjoyment. So for me, the reaction he got while not being ideal, was entirely understandable under the cicumstances.

Make your mind up, you wanted the "lairy gobshite" to have the shit kicked out of him earlier in the thread. It sounds like you very much think it was ideal.
If it stops him harassing other people in the future, then it probably was.

Football rivalry shouldn't even come into it. Anybody giving a player/manager grief in their private time when out with friends is a bit sad. Even if you saw Fergie out and about somewhere you just wouldn't start shouting shit at him. Moyes has probably been harassed for weeks by the paparazzi and had taunts of little shits like this guy so it's no wonder he reacted. He thought he was a hard man giving him grief in front of his mates after a few beers, then goes crying to the sun afterwards like a big baby.

Tough to believe that only a few weeks back ha was the manager of the "biggest club in the world"

mikeblue12 said:
Football rivalry shouldn't even come into it. Anybody giving a player/manager grief in their private time when out with friends is a bit sad. Even if you saw Fergie out and about somewhere you just wouldn't start shouting shit at him. Moyes has probably been harassed for weeks by the paparazzi and had taunts of little shits like this guy so it's no wonder he reacted. He thought he was a hard man giving him grief in front of his mates after a few beers, then goes crying to the sun afterwards like a big baby.

Bang on the fucking money.

Last thing after getting your arse handed to you by a bloke in his fifties when you are a 23 year old joiner is your mam telling the world on the front page on the fucking Sun that you don't like football. And frequent pissing wine bars.

sir baconface said:
He didn't land a punch but did get to the by-line a couple of times.
Good one.

I reckon he threw 83 punches but only 2 landed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.