Moyes' Marvels vs Olympiakos

BigOscar said:
RVP down injured for 4 minutes, including the first minute of injury time, yet the officials only give 5 minutes and then whistles 10 seconds before even 5 minutes are up. UEFA have clearly got the result they wanted
This is what I was thinking, they restarted after the first minute was almost up and still the **** blows 10 seconds early. They beat Olympiacos but you'd think it was Barcelona the way they're going on about it.

When they come up against PSG, Munich, Real and the rest they will get taken to pieces, hopefully so systematically that they'll never come back from it.

Just goes to show how ridiculous this CL format is.

The 7th best team in England find themselves among the so called best 8 in the whole of Europe.

I hope they draw Bayern and get utterly bum drilled.

I hope we finish in the TOP 3 because the fourth could be eliminated by United this season.

Fair play to them...it takes much skill to dispatch a team such as Olympiakos. Can't wait for the quarters as they'll most likely get buttfucked by any remaining team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.