Moyes' Marvels vs Olympiakos

malg said:
Brazil tomorrow:

Aye,a telt ye aww thit weeee davey aid cum good.......aye, aye.....took a wee bit ay time,but heez cumin good. Forf place isnae oot ay his reech nooo,ye kin take that tae the bank the noo. Players ur right behind him nooo a tell ye.....

Naw yer tawkin pish there.
Davy is daein a grate joab ut auld stratford,aywiz hus been,the bloaks a fukn geenyus.

SAVE OOR DAVE ;)

If they get Chelsea in the next round I'll be fucking gutted. Mourinho would edge past them, the media would bum him and the rags would avoid the slaughtering they deserve. Praying for Real tbh

El Mago said:
I hope we finish in the TOP 3 because the fourth could be eliminated by United this season.

Are you having a laugh? Never in a million years could a team this average win the champions league

I'm gutted. I would rather this have been done and dusted tonight. It would be so typical United, they miss out on Europe, but qualify for it by winning the CL.

Theengelbert said:
El Mago said:
I hope we finish in the TOP 3 because the fourth could be eliminated by United this season.

Are you having a laugh? Never in a million years could a team this average win the champions league

Yeah... I think I missed the sarcasm I've had one too many Sam Adams :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.