Moyes will win his first trophy before the season starts

sergiokun said:
Jack the United fan said:
Hi lads, I come in peace :)

It's not really a trophy I have to agree, but winning it would be a great way to go forward. Losing it would be a bit of a disaster, so let's just say i'd rather play Wigan than you guys haha.

We lost it to you lot pal at Wembley but went on to win the league so win or lose you will be fine.. United just bid £12 million for Baines

Yeah I suppose. I hope we don't get Baines I have to say, he's better than Evra but the fee will be too much and I'd rather we spent it elsewhere.

sergiokun said:
Hi lads, I come in peace :)

It's not really a trophy I have to agree, but winning it would be a great way to go forward. Losing it would be a bit of a disaster, so let's just say i'd rather play Wigan than you guys haha.

We lost it to you lot pal at Wembley but went on to win the league so win or lose you will be fine.. United just bid £12 million for Baines

Yeah I suppose. I hope we don't get Baines I have to say, he's better than Evra but the fee will be too much and I'd rather we spent it elsewhere.

baines is a brilliant player and a hell of a signing. good left backs imo are the the rarest of breeds.

de niro said:
sergiokun said:

baines is a brilliant player and a hell of a signing. good left backs imo are the the rarest of breeds.

Kolarov wants a move!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
de niro said:

Kolarov wants a move!
I said good left backs.

Oh yeah, I definitely understand how good a signing he would be. He would improve our team, but for the money quoted I can't see it being worth it. He is integral to Everton and they would want 15-20m. I'd rather we spent it on a midfielder, a winger or hell, another midfielder haha. It's been too long since we've signed one of them!

de niro said:
sergiokun said:

I would be very happy if we signed him.

GresleyChris said:
To be fair, Mancini claimed it as a trophy
To be fair Mancini won something the year before to get the community shield Moyes hasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.