MP's lobby to make Slur Alex a Lord

Robbo. said:
stony said:
Robbo. said:
your wrong, His philosophy was miles ahead of other manager. When he managed St Johnson his youth system was state of the art. Can not believe you believe that you think he was getting sacked if Mark Robbins didn’t score that goal in the FA cup. You make your own luck in life, its the jealous people who tell you its all luck!

What a load of old bullshit and rag propaganda. I don't suppose you remember things like this.
photo0018sb7.jpg

If the rags would have lost that FA cup then bacon face would have been out of the fucking door. He'd been there 3 years and won fuck all.
Name me another English team that had so many good players all come through the youth team at the same time ?
He's also had the benefit of being able to outspend any of his rivals for most of his rag career. Not by small margins either, he blew most teams entire budgets on single players.
I'm not denying he's a good manager but he's certainly not the best.

the fact of the matter is, if he did that with City he would be the greatest manager ever lived, but because its Utd hes alright.

he's a good manager but best of all time? you give clough/paisley/shankly/stein etc the resources he has had at his disposal over the last 25 years and they would be disappointed not to land more than 2 champs leagues

the only 2 teams that have been able to really stand up to their spending power over his time were blackburn for a period and chelsea, he struggled to match either

now there is another, us, and i think we will come out on top of that challenge in the long run

There is a light said:
Robbo. said:
Ignoring all the shit Fergie does

Hes the best Manager ever live on this Earth.

Sorry but its the truth.

Bob Paisley won 3 European Cups in 5 years. Jock Stein took a team born within a 30 mile radius of Celtic Park to the European Cup and won the quadruple in the same season. Brian Clough took Nottingham Forest to 2 European Cups and Derby to the Semi finals.

Did any of them get a knighthood or become a lord?

Did they fuck, it's because he's United's manager.

So every MP is a utd fan in your world then??

Perhaps these MP's can be reminded of how much of a sore loser, bully and childish twat this guy is before making him a lord. Mind you those are the benchmarks to get a peerage arnt they?

Just remind them what he did to Preston last season

Can,t see this happening with the new government. His knighthood was a result of his support and sponsorship of Blairs party.

Robbo. said:
your wrong, His philosophy was miles ahead of other manager. When he managed St Johnson his youth system was state of the art.

About as accurate as the rest of your statements about slur alex,
St Johnson don't exist and he didn't manage St Johnstone either, I take it you mean St Mirren. He had a decent youth set up but the best the produced was Weir hardly a world beater though a fine player.

Unless you measure greatest ever by longevity at the top that part is highly debateable. Other managers have changed the way football is played , have produced success from far fewer resources and have produced far more dominant teams and have replicated their success over a wider range of footballing set ups including international football. His star has shone longer than any I can remember but others have shone far brighter.

Personally I regard any further honours to go his way the way he has treated the home nation teams and the way he constantly undermines referees as a complete joke. Though I can understand why the rags like him he is certainly a talented man.

the system is a joke already but this would be the comedy cherry on top

Lord slur alecsh

spot the rags in westsphincter

The so called 'republik of mancunia' yet they crave for honours off the queen.

More like the Client Kingdom of Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.