MP's lobby to make Slur Alex a Lord

stony said:
Robbo. said:
stony said:
Luck played a major part in bacon face's career. Lucky that Marc Robbins scored when he did. Lucky that the Premier league formed when it did and lucky that he got Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Butt and the Nevilles all coming through at the same time.

Good manager but not the best ever by any stretch of the imagination.

your wrong, His philosophy was miles ahead of other manager. When he managed St Johnson his youth system was state of the art. Can not believe you believe that you think he was getting sacked if Mark Robbins didn’t score that goal in the FA cup. You make your own luck in life, its the jealous people who tell you its all luck!

What a load of old bullshit and rag propaganda. I don't suppose you remember things like this.
photo0018sb7.jpg

If the rags would have lost that FA cup then bacon face would have been out of the fucking door. He'd been there 3 years and won fuck all.
Name me another English team that had so many good players all come through the youth team at the same time ?
He's also had the benefit of being able to outspend any of his rivals for most of his rag career. Not by small margins either, he blew most teams entire budgets on single players.
I'm not denying he's a good manager but he's certainly not the best.

Ha, ha what a pair of knobheads.

Not to mention those two in the photo ;)

stony said:
Robbo. said:
stony said:
Luck played a major part in bacon face's career. Lucky that Marc Robbins scored when he did. Lucky that the Premier league formed when it did and lucky that he got Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Butt and the Nevilles all coming through at the same time.

Good manager but not the best ever by any stretch of the imagination.

your wrong, His philosophy was miles ahead of other manager. When he managed St Johnson his youth system was state of the art. Can not believe you believe that you think he was getting sacked if Mark Robbins didn’t score that goal in the FA cup. You make your own luck in life, its the jealous people who tell you its all luck!

What a load of old bullshit and rag propaganda. I don't suppose you remember things like this.
photo0018sb7.jpg

If the rags would have lost that FA cup then bacon face would have been out of the fucking door. He'd been there 3 years and won fuck all.
Name me another English team that had so many good players all come through the youth team at the same time ?
He's also had the benefit of being able to outspend any of his rivals for most of his rag career. Not by small margins either, he blew most teams entire budgets on single players.
I'm not denying he's a good manager but he's certainly not the best.

the fact of the matter is, if he did that with City he would be the greatest manager ever lived, but because its Utd hes alright.

Re: Arise Lord Taggart of Stretford

The thought of a football manager being handed political power scares the fucking crap out of me.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Graham Stringer is a red arse licking sychophantic slag..........

"I knew him first and I knew him well..."

I didn't understand why they knighted him whilst he was still managing.
Some of his actions and statements since must have embarrassed those who awarded it to him.
Next they want to make him a Lord?

Then it occurred to me...
People in the know must know he hasn't got long on this Earth, so are getting the rewards in ASAP.
All the signs are there.
Shaking hands, slurred speech even when sober. Skin tone and eye colour.
I don't wish him to die of course, as the fact is he is just a sad, foolish old man at the end of the day.

I think we should just concentrate on getting our own title for our manager.
"Saint Bob" sound good?

fulabeer said:
Some of his actions and statements since must have embarrassed those who awarded it to him.

People in the know must know he hasn't got long on this Earth, so are getting the rewards in ASAP.
All the signs are there.
I don't wish him to die of course, as the fact is he is just a sad, foolish old man at the end of the day.

"Saint Bob" sound good?
Agreed, if this **** gets a peerage mancini needs to be canonized! They like giving huge useless cunts peerages though, just look at alan sugar. I can't imagine fergescum managing to buy a peerage from the tories though.

Do my goggling bins deceive me!!

Christ alive i must have entered an alternate universe. This is as bad as Sebastion Tarquin Rupert Coe being made a Lord. No infact its friggin worse

I will be fuming if this knob gets a peerage. A total waste of a seat in the Lords, nobody will be able to tell what this prick is saying when making a speech. It's an insult to the upper house!!

fulabeer said:

All the signs are there.

"Saint Bob" sound good?

When's that

foxy said:
I will be fuming if this knob gets a peerage. A total waste of a seat in the Lords, nobody will be able to tell what this prick is saying when making a speech. It's an insult to the upper house!!

Also he could insult Refs non stop with no repecussions as he will be in the house of lords

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.