Mr Bates vs the Post Office

For me all those utter scum at the top who knew the system was at fault but let innocent people be jailed should now suffer the same fate. Nothing else will do. They should also pay back any bonuses they were given and it should be shared between the poor postmasters that suffered.

For me all those utter scum at the top who knew the system was at fault but let innocent people be jailed should now suffer the same fate. Nothing else will do. They should also pay back any bonuses they were given and it should be shared between the poor postmasters that suffered.
For me they should just jail all the investigators, solicitors and their bosses. After all who needs evidence. They never bothered with it so why should we.

For me they should just jail all the investigators, solicitors and their bosses. After all who needs evidence. They never bothered with it so why should we.

What they did has to be a crime worthy of prison time. The thing that baffles me is how somebody didn't think something was amiss when loads of honest, already vetted postmasters suddenly started fiddling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.