Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Its pretend process. Like Grenfell, like Hillsborough, like it will be with the blood scandal, and virtually any you care to mention, they always get off despite the level of evidence.

The prosecution might not be pretending but this is linked to govn, you think everyone will just be honest and judges not influenced. Thats why I call it pretend, no one will go to prison which is surely what should be happening in all these cases where people and their lives are treated as dispensable.
It's a real process that has looked at real documents by real barristers overseen by a real judge who will come to a real judgement. What happens as a consequence is a different debate.
You are free to have the opinion that it's all all charade but you should know that a judge lead inquiry was one of two things the JFSA asked for after the conclusion of the commons issues trial, they don't believe it's "pretend"!

JFSA Public Enquiry.JPG

If you were Paula Vennells why would you arrive dressed like a Nazi leader? Surely you'd try look soft and caring....

If you were Paula Vennells why would you arrive dressed like a Nazi leader? Surely you'd try look soft and caring....

From what I have seen of her thats just how she dresses

starts her day " hmm what to wear today? Shall I be a Feldwebel or maybe an Ober Gruppen Fuhrer?)

Agreed, ultimately she is trying to avoid going to prison she will likely say and do anything.

after having been sworn in ....... I mean as an ordained minister ...... the bible and so on ........... " Thou shalt bear false witness against thy neighbour if it means you can avoid time in the pokey " - a new commandment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.