Mr Bates vs the Post Office

From what I have seen of her thats just how she dresses

starts her day " hmm what to wear today? Shall I be a Feldwebel or maybe an Ober Gruppen Fuhrer?)
At best she's a shit 1930's headmistress. At worst she consulted Hermann Goring.

From what I have seen of her thats just how she dresses

starts her day " hmm what to wear today? Shall I be a Feldwebel or maybe an Ober Gruppen Fuhrer?)
This is likely completely irrelevant and I don't mean to infer anything by it but the complete Exec team during her time were Women.
CEO-Paula Vennels
General Counsel-Susan Crichton/Jane MacLeod
Peoples Director-Andela Van Den Bogard
Programme Director-Belinda Cortes-Martin
CIO-Lesley Sewell
Company Secretary-Alwen Lyons
Chair-Alice Perkins

Why would a sub postmaster not have cash for the wholesaler on Monday but have it on Tuesday?
I'm calling bull shit on that!

This is likely completely irrelevant and I don't mean to infer anything by it but the complete Exec team during her time were Women.
CEO-Paula Vennels
General Counsel-Susan Crichton/Jane MacLeod
Peoples Director-Andela Van Den Bogard
Programme Director-Belinda Cortes-Martin
CIO-Lesley Sewell
Company Secretary-Alwen Lyons
Chair-Alice Perkins
It’s relevant because it’s all women, equality in the executive team would provide a balanced work check. The post office when I worked in telecommunications was all women hundreds of women were employed in the telephone exchanges. The engineer was all men society was carved up like that.
Just a guess but men may not have relied on the infallibility of the Tech. they were using, on the other hand they were creaming off profits by way of the bonus

meetings with no minutes or the minutes shredded after really don't look suss at all do they?
Documents have gone missing on disclosure to this hearing I have no doubt.
Disclosure has been an issue from day 1 for POL.
Sir Wynn has been forced to issue warnings around part 31-disclosure and inspection of documents numerous times I understand that POL's disclosure officer is under police investigation!

Documents have gone missing on disclosure to this hearing I have no doubt.
Disclosure has been an issue from day 1 for POL.
Sir Wynn has been forced to issue warnings around part 31-disclosure and inspection of documents numerous times I understand that POL's disclosure officer is under police investigation!
I hope they haven’t given the job to the Merseyside Constabulary?

Put your hand up if you haven't known forever that RM/POL has authority of prosecution?
Yes, I've always known this as well-Oliver fukin Cromwell knew-that's how long it goes back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.