Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Doesn’t show a great deal of commitment to such a serious issue that the chairman of the enquiry isn’t committed enough to be there the whole time.
Disagree. He explained yesterday that he couldn’t be there, but would be online. We don’t need to know the reason, but I certainly wouldn’t challenge his commitment

Doesn’t show a great deal of commitment to such a serious issue that the chairman of the enquiry isn’t committed enough to be there the whole time.
I think his commitment has better been demonstrated by his actions rather than where he attends from. For example his interim report on compensation. I also know that Sir Wynn has the full confidence of core participents.

Joining the dots still here and I still think the govn are at the bottom of this scandal. I wonder if she will drop them in it soon.
Not if she has been given financial promises over her pension and the bonuses she received. She ran the PO but was not aware of anything that was going on.

Pull the other one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.