Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Not if she has been given financial promises over her pension and the bonuses she received. She ran the PO but was not aware of anything that was going on.

Pull the other one.
Ok I will.

She was under pressure to keep this quiet at a time the govn were trying to privatise it. There's a lot of MPs involved, the govn owns the business and have reps on the board. the govn giving her the CBE for her services, giving her a nice job afterward.. A role in the Cabinet Office after the scandals had been dealt with (Surpressed). All quite stinks. And the day she starts giving evidence they bring about an election date with no warnings not even to their own members.

I think its possible the govn could be scared of what is going to come out.

But maybe she did hide all the shit from them and they have not been involved. Maybe she just felt the pressure from our govn to deliver.

Joining the dots still here and I still think the govn are at the bottom of this scandal. I wonder if she will drop them in it soon.
Between the 8th July and the 25th July when various members of government give evidence to the enquiry we should be able to form an informed opinion.

Ok I will.

She was under pressure to keep this quiet at a time the govn were trying to privatise it. There's a lot of MPs involved, the govn owns the business and have reps on the board. the govn giving her the CBE for her services, giving her a nice job afterward.. A role in the Cabinet Office after the scandals had been dealt with (Surpressed). All quite stinks. And the day she starts giving evidence they bring about an election date with no warnings not even to their own members.

I think its possible the govn could be scared of what is going to come out.

But maybe she did hide all the shit from them and they have not been involved. Maybe she just felt the pressure from our govn to deliver.
See my post above.
Just on the allegation of the timing of the general election announcement, I would have thought Monday would have been better when the blood scandal inquiry reported? Or when members of government are attending this enquiry and the spotlight will most certainly be on the governments involvement?

Why don’t they ask her, “if it not your fault innocent people went to jail, lost their jobs, committed suicide and ended up in debt - then whose is it?”
Because she would simply say she doesn't know? If it was as easy a question to answer as to just ask her why did we bother with a 3 year long inquiry?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.