Mr Bates vs the Post Office

The Post Office have accidentally released all 555 names and addresses of the sub post masters that have or will be getting compensation.
This leaves them open targets for burglars, fraudsters, begging letters and general weirdos.

Hands up all those that think I should remove the word accidentally.

Bastards.

The Post Office have accidentally released all 555 names and addresses of the sub post masters that have or will be getting compensation.
This leaves them open targets for burglars, fraudsters, begging letters and general weirdos.

Bastards.
Should be worth a few more grand.

Bastards.
I note POL's statement on the issue didn't include the word "sorry"!

George Thompson (NFSP) today.
Guy's a prick. He just claimed that the media and the enquiry gave hidden the fact that sub postamsters weren't employeed by POL but were self employed! Who the fuk doesn't know this?
He's also annoyed regarding the brand damage to POL because of a few errors by an otherwise robust computer system!!!!!!!

Guy's a prick. He just claimed that the media and the enquiry gave hidden the fact that sub postamsters weren't employeed by POL but were self employed! Who the fuk doesn't know this?
He's also annoyed regarding the brand damage to POL because of a few errors by an otherwise robust computer system!!!!!!!
Comes across as a lying bull shitter, hope he’s going to be investigated further…..

typical self-absorbed gobby faux-unionist sweaty

got his fkn memory loss and barge-pole defence ready when he can't run his fkn mouth off - utter cnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.