Mr Bates vs the Post Office

What a **** they had today. He’ll be convinced it went well he’s that delusional. Fuck me imagine bei g in the hands of a union like that….. he could have destroyed the whole union with that.

When he said he’s ignored all advice to apologise & have a solicitor I pissed myself cos it’s gonna cone back to haunt him.

What a **** they had today. He’ll be convinced it went well he’s that delusional. Fuck me imagine bei g in the hands of a union like that….. he could have destroyed the whole union with that.

When he said he’s ignored all advice to apologise & have a solicitor I pissed myself cos it’s gonna cone back to haunt him.
Imagine being accused of theft and you stand to lose your business, home, freedom and liberty and the only person you can turn to for help is George Fukin Thompson!

GOOD!

Thought the same.
Met people like him countless times.

Yes all to often myself.

Thick as fuck & Vennels & her cohorts will have pissed themselves having a union leader like that to manipulate.
Typica aggressive shop steward type, got himself to a position within the union not by skill and ability but by belligerence. Without trying ro stereotype people, I am not surprised by his accent.

Typica aggressive shop steward type, got himself to a position within the union not by skill and ability but by belligerence. Without trying ro stereotype people, I am not surprised by his accent.

All he had to do was say sorry & say we fucked up as we were assured the system was perfect. He’ll end up with 20 years for racketeering.

Both the PO side and letter's (they're kept separate but under the same banner), are piss poorly run,I know form them ruining my career with the letters side of the business. Basically if the people at the top wanted to ignore an issue or have a problem flagged and they didn't like the probable outcome the Grievance went nowhere until the employee(or union who are frankly toothless except the CWU ) went away of their own accord (resigned basically) nothing was ever done. The Royal Mail is like a duck swimming against the current, looking serene on top and flapping like fuck below.! And remember this is a government owned institution
No, it’s not; it was privatised years ago.

But it should never have been, as it’s a service.

I was a postie for 14 years, and I loved it, but I’m glad I’m out of it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.