Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Possible waiting until this inquiry reports its findings……
Hmmmmm, so if the inquiry finds people just made honest, nieve (sp) mistakes and we should all learn from the experience..........
The police are paid to investigate criminal acts. 4 years ago they had information provided by a judge that people had committed Perjury. They do not need to wait. If someone is found dead they don't wait for the Coroners Court to state it was murder before charging someone. In fact the Coroner adjourn proceedings until after a trial.

Hmmmmm, so if the inquiry finds people just made honest, nieve (sp) mistakes and we should all learn from the experience..........
The police are paid to investigate criminal acts. 4 years ago they had information provided by a judge that people had committed Perjury. They do not need to wait. If someone is found dead they don't wait for the Coroners Court to state it was murder before charging someone. In fact the Coroner adjourn proceedings until after a trial.
Coroners are independent of the police however the police will rely on a post mortem before charging someone with murder.
But back to the subject at hand, the met police are core participants of this enquiry. In layman's terms that means they attend every day and listen to the evidence/study the documents produced. In other words the inquiry is their investigation.
Your using a very narrowly informed opinion to come to the conclusion that no prosecutions will ever be brought. Alan Bates and the JFSP have made clear that if the met do not bring prosecutions they will bring private prosecutions using the evidence from this enquiry to do so, one way or another people are going to be held criminally accountable.

Coroners are independent of the police however the police will rely on a post mortem before charging someone with murder.
But back to the subject at hand, the met police are core participants of this enquiry. In layman's terms that means they attend every day and listen to the evidence/study the documents produced. In other words the inquiry is their investigation.
Your using a very narrowly informed opinion to come to the conclusion that no prosecutions will ever be brought. Alan Bates and the JFSP have made clear that if the met do not bring prosecutions they will bring private prosecutions using the evidence from this enquiry to do so, one way or another people are going to be held criminally accountable.
@blueste41 I am aware that you have followed this hearing from the start and I readily accept your knowledge of it is greater than mine. My issue is not with this hearing but the lack of police response.
4 years ago a senior judge stated he believed witnesses had perjured themselves. That is a very serious accusation. I cannot belive the police need to wait until this hearing is finished before taken action against the people the judge accused.
My point about murder is that the police do not delay any investigation. They have even convicted people of that crime without a body being found. Why they are delaying the allegations a judge made 4 years ago is beyond me.

@blueste41 I am aware that you have followed this hearing from the start and I readily accept your knowledge of it is greater than mine. My issue is not with this hearing but the lack of police response.
4 years ago a senior judge stated he believed witnesses had perjured themselves. That is a very serious accusation. I cannot belive the police need to wait until this hearing is finished before taken action against the people the judge accused.
My point about murder is that the police do not delay any investigation. They have even convicted people of that crime without a body being found. Why they are delaying the allegations a judge made 4 years ago is beyond me.
They probably know they'll get Jenkins, who has his own barrister(or solicitor) asking supplementary questions to witnesses
They'll be waiting for evidence from everyone and hopefully will then cast their net wide to prosecute cunts such as Van Den Bogard and Parsons

They probably know they'll get Jenkins, who has his own barrister(or solicitor) asking supplementary questions to witnesses
They'll be waiting for evidence from everyone and hopefully will then cast their net wide to prosecute cunts such as Van Den Bogard and Parsons
Paula Vennels says "hi"

Again I appreciate what you are saying but, (there's always a but). 4 years ago they had a specific allegation about one trial. I doubt this hearing started then. Why wait for the rest anyway ? Investigate the one you have clear evidence against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.