Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Between Christmas and New Year, a panel of lawyers reported that there was more than enough evidence for the police to investigate Post Office executives and take them to court for their actions:

We shall see if this gets past the Corporate/Government blob who look after their membership so well.

Last edited:
Between Christmas and New Year, a panel of lawyers reported that there was more than enough evidence for the police to investigate Post Office executives and take them to court for their actions:

We shall see if this gets past the Corporate/Government blob who look after their membership so well.

we need to wait for a Labour Govt though - this lot are after the kid selling more than an grands worth of used trainers a year on E-Bay rather than tackling the higher echelons

Honestly I can see Labour being gifted a shit ton of of things to take to court and use as a Tory kinda distraction in the first year and half by just labelling it seeking redress

Finished the final episode of this last night. A fantastic bit of TV but I did need to keep reminding myself that it was a true story. I got into the mindset of it just being a fictional drama and kept expecting characters to get bumped off just as they'd made a breakthrough or discovered something!

Imagine taking that decision knowing you were acting illegally whilst all the time people were taking their own lives ....... gets me so angry ........ she's an ordained minister FFS - think Welby should step in

did she leave or was she pushed?
Either pushed of struggled with one of the additional 600+ commandments: Thou shalt not be an arrogant, conniving, dishonest ****.

When Courts award compensation they don’t consider an organisations ability to pay. If it bankrupts the now privatised Post Office so be it.
I get the impression it was agreed compensation rather than court imposed compensation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.