Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Patterson lives in a six bed mansion. Also
"Its three directors shared pay of £2.3m, of which £1.3m was paid to one unnamed executive.

Separate accounts for Fujitsu’s European holding company, which also includes operations in Scandinavia and the Middle East, indicate that its directors were also paid bonuses.

Two directors of Fujitsu Services Holdings plc received share-based payouts as part of a “long-term incentive scheme”, a form of bonus that rewards executives for performance, typically over several years."

They like to pay higher management well but don't pay the majority of their employees well at this ethical company and one union is beginning strike action on Jan 17th due to the latest derisory pay offer.

Were the initials AB, or DC and are they also a tribute band?

68runa.gif

I don't think their payment would have been through the books somehow
The original acts were so bad I don't think anyone would want to perform as a tribute.

Disgusting cunts, fujitsu, the post office and this government are an absolute disgrace. All of them covering up for each other and the fact that no marches, just SM disgust, has made them react, shows the power that can be exerted when needed.

Head‘s should role and the likes of fujitzu should be stopped from bidding for government procurements in the future.

I‘ll bet a pound to a penny that palms were greased.

Disgusting cunts, fujitsu, the post office and this government are an absolute disgrace. All of them covering up for each other and the fact that no marches, just SM disgust, has made them react, shows the power that can be exerted when needed.

Head‘s should role and the likes of fujitzu should be stopped from bidding for government procurements in the future.

I‘ll bet a pound to a penny that palms were greased.
I'm not sure palms were greased as Fujitsu seemed to rely on bidding low and then charging more when their system failed to meet requirements.
I don't doubt your statement "Disgusting cunts, Fujitsu, the Post Office and this government are an absolute disgrace", but I'm not sure they fully colluded in the cover up initially as so many of their top management didn't seem to have a clue what was going on. Overall it is a shit-show of epic proportions and heads should roll. But I doubt if they will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.