Mr Bean

BimboBob said:
Utter rubbish but for some reason very, very popular in every country in the world apart from Britain.

All my foreign mates love it for some reason that I can't work out.

It's very very popular in britain too. I have never met anyone who doesnt like it.

Sticks with marmite = home made twiglets! How is that not funny?

Mayor West said:
It really is brilliant comedy. So funny when you are young and almost as funny when you are a fully grown up boy! Never liked anything else he has done though.

Is Mr Bean just socially inept or is he an alien? I'm going on the theme tune where he's beamed down and clues dropped where TVs lose their reception when he walks past etc.

peoffrey said:
Mayor West said:
It really is brilliant comedy. So funny when you are young and almost as funny when you are a fully grown up boy! Never liked anything else he has done though.

Is Mr Bean just socially inept or is he an alien? I'm going on the theme tune where he's beamed down and clues dropped where TVs lose their reception when he walks past etc.

Yeah he was supposed to be an Alien i believe but some uptight people on here think he is mocking mentally ill people

Mayor West said:
BimboBob said:
Utter rubbish but for some reason very, very popular in every country in the world apart from Britain.

It's very very popular in britain too. I have never met anyone who doesnt like it.

Because it's obvious and aimed at old ladies, the thick and stupid?

BimboBob said:
Mayor West said:
BimboBob said:

You should fucking love it then

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BimboBob said:
Mayor West said:

You should fucking love it then

Don't you old lady me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.