Mr Bean

BimboBob said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
nem said:
I think it’s sickening and basically a micky take of people with learning disabilities. Look at me, look at me, the shining beacon of morality.

Not totally sure how to take this

I'm going to take the piss. nem...do you have a lisp as well you idiot?

Yeth.

tueartsboots said:
Can't stand it but that could be down to years of being compared to Rowan-being called Blackadder or Mr Bean for many years. Yes I know I've opened myself up, go for it you bastards, nothing you can say I haven't heard before (Bimbobob piss off !)

You don't look anything like Rowan Atkinson. Lembit Opik or Ravanelli in glasses is spot on. Rowan Atkinson? No.

peoffrey said:
tueartsboots said:
Can't stand it but that could be down to years of being compared to Rowan-being called Blackadder or Mr Bean for many years. Yes I know I've opened myself up, go for it you bastards, nothing you can say I haven't heard before (Bimbobob piss off !)

You don't look anything like Rowan Atkinson. Lembit Opik or Ravanelli in glasses is spot on. Rowan Atkinson? No.

Lembit? Yeah, I'd forgotten about that likeness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.