Mr. Bellamy

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
TonyM said:
We signed a contract and are duty bound by it. He is no demon and no pity.

So why did Winston Bogarde get so much shit???

Probably because he made no effort to fight for a place in the team and was happy to turn up to train and then just fuck off home. If Bellamy has the chance to fight for his place in the team, my bet is that he will do.....................and I don't mean fight as in fists, golf clubs, bar stools etc!!

razinho said:
Or just tell the greedy bastard to fuck off. Your idea would be good but i'd like to know what exactly he's buying and providing in Africa that means he needs 90k a week to fund it. The economy in Africa means he could provide for about 20 kids on a couple of grand a week max, the fact he's used it as an excuse not to take a drop in wages astounds me. He's an arsehole.

Thats a very short sighted view on it. He's going to want to run the charity after he retires.

Lets say he saves 50% of his salary towards the charity, thats 22.5k a week ( taking his 90k salary down to 45k after tax) 22.5k per week for 4 years is about £4.6 mil.

Now lets say it costs 200k-250k per year to run his charity, going from teachers, accommodation, food, medical bills etc etc seems quite a low estimate. £4.6 mil will run his charity for about 18 - 23 years.

Edit: Just noticed that this is covered in here already, I've been saving this up since last night as I cant log on with my phone.

Thats not including the costs already incured of running it while working and the initial set up costs which would have been a lot higher.

So while these figures are complete estimates based on 50% saved, which is very generous I would guess he would have enough left to run the thing fro 15-20 years after he retires.

Leaving and playing for 35k, and still saving 50% would cost his charity approx £1.1m, which is about 4-5 years running costs going by these estimates.

Now I have admitted that these are estimates and the reality maybe far different, this is just to point out that he will want to run the thing for years and I can see why he doesn't want to take a pay cut, these figures dont take into consideration the money he would want to save for his own retirement either.

We should have never signed him in the first place.

We can and will blame Hughes. For Bellamy, Bridge, RSC, Ade etc etc etc.....

At the end of the day if he sees out his final year in the reserves, no one will want him next summer apart from Cardiff (who will pay him 10k a week)

Will end up at Sunderland, Stoke or Everton on a free transfer imo. Maybe a small pay off from us to make up for lower wages.

BlueBas said:
forevermancity said:
Why the fuck should he? Also, it's admirable that he wants to knuckledown and fight for a place.

It seems he can't win on here, unlike in real life where he is well respected ( city and most football fans)

Short, or selective memory some fans.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...is-colourful-life-in-and-out-of-football.html

"Mancini wanted me to come in another day and do some work, but I told him that I’d finished my work that day, that I was keeping to my own schedule. And that was when he started about my programme, that I couldn’t follow my own schedule while he was the manager, and that I had to do what he was telling me. That was a week after he’d arrived, and then he never spoke to me again."

We all are now seeing the benefits of a team that trains together, in understanding runs and passes and just the fitness levels witnessed 2 weeks before EPL starts. So Bellamy made his bed with Mancini very early on, and is now having to deal with the consequences. Mancini made it very clear from the outset, my way or the highway. And I know the issues with Tevez wanting to go, but he comes to training and tows the party line. The manager has to pick and gauge his best team by how they train, and if the players don't want to follow his training regime, it makes it impossible for the manager to gauge the players' fitness levels and match readiness, not forgetting the tactical drill Mancini goes through with them all.

Sorry Craig, but looks to me like you threw your toys out of the pram when Mancini came in and did things differently to Mark Hughes. So, now you can go and do what you claim to love for less money elsewhere, or rot for a year (Danny Mills springs to mind!)
seem's from that you've totally dismissed the reason's why he needed to train differently.On this occasion i think mancini got it wrong

Oh dear Bellars has got himself in a bit pickle. Anybody who is interested in him would not be in the position to pay him £80k a week. However with his little crusade in Seira Lione going on. A significant drop in salary is gonna mean a sacrafice in lifestyle or drop the self gratifying crusade.

Unfortunatly he's gonna look a twat with either the world at large or Mrs Bellamy. So he tries the following.

1. Grovels for a free transfer and then he can get a signing on fee at a new club to cover his arse.

2. Hankers for a loan move still maintaining his salary status but playing at a lesser

3. He slithers back to Mancini tail between his legs and pleads for a 2nd chance.

4. He realises he's f*cked and there is no option but to train with the stiffs and collect his nice butty every week.

What a shame but you have f*ck all sympathy for the poisoned little runt, he got what he deserved in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.