Mr Cook

He's being positive ffs.

Get behind the bloke, he is the person who got you all you're Hamburg tickets for £5 each.

He's moved this club far further forward than Alistair MacKintosh ever did.

What is up with saying we are going to be the biggest and the best? We will be and he knows it better than any of us.

Some people just have a go for the sake of having a go.

He's a fans man and no doubt works his bollocks off for the fans.

He even gives up his own time for fans.

Give it a rest!

Cheltblue said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
haha have you heard yourself? i dont care about the image of the club do i not? so what do you want cook to say then that we arnt ever going to be as good as the madrids and barcelona's mo i want him to say we are going to be the biggest team that will ever walk the planet. I think that its you that needs to look at the clubs image because i for one dont want people looking at us and saying haha look at that Cook from city saying they aint gunna be a big team.

He's the CEO, he has a resposibility to convey humility and a professional image for City at every given opportunity. Not feed the footballing world more fuel with arrogance like 'when we get to wembley, not if, when we beat the rags again'.As someone else said, the fans are there for that, not the CEO.

He didn't say that though did he?

He said not if, but when we get to Wembley.

He also didn't give a time scale as to when these achievements will be made so i think you have jumped the gun a bit.

He's the CEO, he has a resposibility to convey humility and a professional image for City at every given opportunity. Not feed the footballing world more fuel with arrogance like 'when we get to wembley, not if, when we beat the rags again'. As someone else said, the fans are there for that, not the CEO.

Why? Isn't the CEO supposed to be a fan. Talk about scraping the barrel to find something negative to say. Good for him to have the belief. Far easier to keep your mouth shut and saying nothing.

Ricster said:
Cheltblue said:
He's the CEO, he has a resposibility to convey humility and a professional image for City at every given opportunity. Not feed the footballing world more fuel with arrogance like 'when we get to wembley, not if, when we beat the rags again'.As someone else said, the fans are there for that, not the CEO.

He also didn't give a time scale as to when these achievements will be made so i think you have jumped the gun a bit.

He said "When we beat Manchester United YET AGAIN..."

twinkletoes said:
Ricster said:

Its called mind games. The guy is being positive about our club.

Some people moan when the press is being negative but we have our CEO being positive and people still moan.

Ricster said:
twinkletoes said:

Some people moan when the press is being negative but we have our CEO being positive and people still moan.

Right on, some people will never be happy.

Ricster said:
twinkletoes said:

We are talking about our chairman feeding the media with more things to beat us with.

It's called being a prick.

twinkletoes said:
Ricster said:

We are talking about our chairman feeding the media with more things to beat us with.

It's called being a prick.

Whats Khaldoon done?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.