Mr Cook

What an interesting thread - only just seen it. It divides us fans rather neatly. I have to say I don't know you guys, but would much prefer to find myself standing next to the likes of Didsbury Dave and Soulboy at COMS.

The attitude shown by the likes of Barry Conlon; brash, over-confident, irritating, or to put it simply, Man United-like, makes me squirm.

Garry Cook is begining to make me cringe with his every appearance.

Why can't idiots like Garry Cook keep their stupid, arrogant mouths shut?! it's getting on my fucking nerves.

Why can't we just be a professional club that does the talking on the pitch? Why do we have to say stuff like that? it's embarrassing, cringeworthy.

We'll get beat on wednesday now, I'm sure of it. We'll be made to look arrogant fools and a laughing stock by the press as the "great" man united march on at the top, we let them do this to us because we leave ourselves so open for attack. FFS can this guy not get a grip?

Global domination is when all the facts say we're the best, we're no, so there's no reason to run our mouths about how we'll be great. Guys like him tarnish our reputation with other fans and take us further away from the heart and soul of the club.

Why can't we just do the talking on the pitch? (I'm in a foul mood tonight btw hence the angry nature of the post).

bluevengence said:
FFS...he was speaking to a city supporters club branch,he was saying what they wanted to hear....it was`nt a press conference

PUT ALL YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND ENERGY INTO DEFEATING THE RED SCUM ON WENESDAY NOT SLAGGING OFF OUR OWN

exactly. the whingers would be much happier if he said a top six finish would be a fantastic achievement this season. the new owners at west ham! £110m in debt, can't buy a toaster, and they're talking about playing in the champions league in a few years time.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Why can't idiots like Garry Cook keep their stupid, arrogant mouths shut?! it's getting on my fucking nerves.

Why can't we just be a professional club that does the talking on the pitch? Why do we have to say stuff like that? it's embarrassing, cringeworthy.

We'll get beat on wednesday now, I'm sure of it. We'll be made to look arrogant fools and a laughing stock by the press as the "great" man united march on at the top, we let them do this to us because we leave ourselves so open for attack. FFS can this guy not get a grip?

Global domination is when all the facts say we're the best, we're no, so there's no reason to run our mouths about how we'll be great. Guys like him tarnish our reputation with other fans and take us further away from the heart and soul of the club.

You should be on Cookies side with your optimistic post - Can I sit next to you next game :-)

Tell everyone we are gonna win - thats the whole point of the mentality of the club - I understand your point and I am still nervy with this attitude but we have to

Why can't we just do the talking on the pitch? (I'm in a foul mood tonight btw hence the angry nature of the post).

badge said:
bluevengence said:
FFS...he was speaking to a city supporters club branch,he was saying what they wanted to hear....it was`nt a press conference

PUT ALL YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND ENERGY INTO DEFEATING THE RED SCUM ON WENESDAY NOT SLAGGING OFF OUR OWN

exactly. the whingers would be much happier if he said a top six finish would be a fantastic achievement this season. the new owners at west ham! £110m in debt, can't buy a toaster, and they're talking about playing in the champions league in a few years time.

I can't defeat the red scum, only the team can, last two times we played there they didnt do such a good job of it.

Xavvi said:
The man is embarrassing, end of story. The fact that people advocate this sort of behaviour just shows how so many have lost sight of reality since we've become the Arabs play thing.

I am quite happy for Mister Cook to bring us out into a new era with fresh ideas and a new approach but the simple traits that I would want my club's CEO to have such as respect, professionalism and humility are not there and that makes me sick. I hate it.

Sums up my feelings perfectly. We've always had a bit of class and dignity, this kind of thing is just plain arrogance. We don't need to be like this to be successful.

blue_paul said:
Xavvi said:
The man is embarrassing, end of story. The fact that people advocate this sort of behaviour just shows how so many have lost sight of reality since we've become the Arabs play thing.

I am quite happy for Mister Cook to bring us out into a new era with fresh ideas and a new approach but the simple traits that I would want my club's CEO to have such as respect, professionalism and humility are not there and that makes me sick. I hate it.

Sums up my feelings perfectly. We've always had a bit of class and dignity, this kind of thing is just plain arrogance. We don't need to be like this to be successful.

Look at the Joe Mercer thread. He would never have done such a thing. Didn't stop us being successful did it?

Cook....please let us just do our talking on the pitch? Not much to bloody ask is it?

blue_paul said:
Xavvi said:

well we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. and all this business about 'class' (the latest buzzword on bluemoon) is becoming ever so tiresome. i wonder how many people vented such anger when malclom allison announced we were going to terrify europe?

Cheltblue said:
I do like him and think overall he is an assett to the club.

But i do wish he'd keep his gob shut when his size 11 is hovering in the general direction of said gob.
I know he likes to appease as many as possible but his statement to the US blues on ssn this morning has every chance of coming back and biting him on the arse, and making us look like dicks in the process.

Sometimes, Garry, or Gary, just engage and think before you speak.

Sorry if already posted. Cant see it anywhere tho.

The guy is becoming a liitle bit of an embarrassment - for someone earning the bucks he does - his utter lack of common sense is borderline incompetent - as a minimum he has just written the rags pre match speec at worst we get beat and we have to endure this shit all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.