Mr Cook

this club is all the better with gary cook in it!
he is good for a gaff now and again but i wouldn't have it any other way! look at kenyon/gill they weren't exactly approachable now were they? i've read about loads he's done for us fans on here. give him a break FFS!

cleavers said:
erocsevil said:
some of the posters on here are a bunch of morons. Criticizing and getting on the mans back as soon as he speaks.Think about it; he's only saying what the fans want to hear. Would you rather him turn round and say, we'll be lucky to get to wembley, we're not goona be one of the biggest clubs in the world and we'll be forever living in Un*ted's shadow.

Get a grip!

Funnily enough I think some actually would prefer him to say that.

Why don't some understand that many of us would prefer him to keep his gob firmly shut at this time?

He can PR his face off if he wants .... ....but do not tempt the great gods of football because they have a habit of biting you on the bum. ;-)

And I don't understand how this thread got to the point where City fans are once again slagging off others. Everything is about opinion, which is formed by age and experience. Maybe those who thought him right to say what he did offer an insight into how this Club's fans should alter negativity and reticence, but please don't criticise those of us who would like a simple low key approach to those scum bastids and that game at this stage.

some ppl on here a re pathetic.name one person in garry cook ss job in a different club who has the love and feeling he has for our a club,hes not just a employee,hes a supporter!!

could u imagine david gill or peter keynon doing that?no cos they couldnt really give a shit.some say he goes too foar,but any of us supporters in his position would do the same if not be more exuberant.

im just glad we have ppl like him and khaldon working for us .

TRUE SUPPORTERS

The real worry is that Garry Cook is in New York in the middle of the transfer window, I thought he was part of the negotiating team. Is it all being left to Brian Marwood or is there nothing to leave to anyone?

larderland said:
some ppl on here a re pathetic.name one person in garry cook ss job in a different club who has the love and feeling he has for our a club,hes not just a employee,hes a supporter!!

could u imagine david gill or peter keynon doing that?no cos they couldnt really give a shit.some say he goes too foar,but any of us supporters in his position would do the same if not be more exuberant.

TRUE SUPPORTERS

Yes, I am a True Supporter thank you. Have had four sodding decades of it.

Cook got this job 12 months or so ago. Do you think he supported us before that?

Anyway, this isn't about whether Cook "supports" us or not (although I bleeding hope he does with the salary he is on and the job he has), it's about learning that what was right at Nike isn't necessarily right at a Premiership Football Club.

I don't care if he talks the right way publically with Americans, or anyone else come to that.

It's about learning to STFU when your Club is going through a week that can mean agony or ecstasy for the fans that matter. The City fans.

mackenzie said:
larderland said:

TRUE SUPPORTERS

Yes, I am a True Supporter thank you. Have had four sodding decades of it.

Cook got this job 12 months or so ago. Do you think he supported us before that?

Anyway, this isn't about whether Cook "supports" us or not (although I bleeding hope he does with the salary he is on and the job he has), it's about learning that what was right at Nike isn't necessarily right at a Premiership Football Club.

I don't care if he talks the right way publically with Americans, or anyone else come to that.

It's about learning to STFU when your Club is going through a week that can mean agony or ecstasy for the fans that matter. The City fans.

nicely put ;)

larderland said:

TRUE SUPPORTERS

Nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.