Mr Cook

scousemanc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Ever met him? Ever spoken to him? A few of us on here have and they will tell you he's anything but. If you do want a real grade one prick in charge of the club then we can always get Mackintosh back.

I'll bet he works incredibly hard at his job and absolutely has the best interests of the club at heart, and I take your word that he's an OK guy. But I have my doubts about his ability to "get it" on the public stage, viz:

1. His handling of the Kaka affair
2. The Mancini press conference
3. New York

Each of the above made me embarassed

has he told anyone how long Bobby's contract is for yet ?

Prestwich_Blue said:
City Raider said:
he's a knob, simple as. ffs to come out with this, this week of all weeks - grade one prick
Ever met him? Ever spoken to him? A few of us on here have and they will tell you he's anything but. If you do want a real grade one prick in charge of the club then we can always get Mackintosh back.

My mates are all top blokes, doesn't mean I want em running my football club. Let's have it right, if he was coming out with this at any other club we'd all, without exception, think he was an absolute twat.

With the finances he's had at his disposal he's done an ok job, nothing more. I can do without the world domination quotes a couple of days before we're away at Scunthorpe. It's not about having belief and confidence, those come from within and talking it up is often a sign of the exact opposite. It's about not setting yourself up for the fall, behaving with some class, dignity and fucking respect for other football clubs. Values I've cherished as a City fan all my life. The opposite of those values is United and I ain't interested in my club going there.

City Raider said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

My mates are all top blokes, doesn't mean I want em running my football club. Let's have it right, if he was coming out with this at any other club we'd all, without exception, think he was an absolute twat.

With the finances he's had at his disposal he's done an ok job, nothing more. I can do without the world domination quotes a couple of days before we're away at Scunthorpe. It's not about having belief and confidence, those come from within and talking it up is often a sign of the exact opposite. It's about not setting yourself up for the fall, behaving with some class, dignity and fucking respect for other football clubs. Values I've cherished as a City fan all my life. The opposite of those values is United and I ain't interested in my club going there.

this ^

never has a CEO divided City fans like this :)

City Raider said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

nicely put!

no doubt he has the best interest of the club at heart, but he is making us look like prize knobs to often for my liking. say what you like about kenyon (and i agree he is a moneyhungry mercenary), he is the best in the buisness at what he does

nimrod said:
City Raider said:

this ^

And therein lies the problem.

People aren't usually that arsed about the CEO. The fact that a good proportion of sensible, thinking Blues want him out shows there is a real problem.

City Raider said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

here we go with 'class' again. 'dignity' seems to be doing well too. thanks for sharing the 'values' that you cherish. i need a lie down now - i've come over feeling all unworthy. meanwhile, for your own peace of mind, i suggest you go and support fc un!ted of manchester.

Didsbury Dave said:
nimrod said:
this ^

And therein lies the problem.

People aren't usually that arsed about the CEO. The fact that a good proportion of sensible, thinking Blues want him out shows there is a real problem.

Do we? And what sample are you taking?

Dare we have a vote...?

Not necessary, or helpful IMO and him in New York is nothing, he said it at an OSC meeting so what do you expect? This difference of course is that it's all over SSN and it's another chance for them, Henry Winter et al to have a go at him, and us obviously. The rag twats!

Fuck em, and get behind Cookie and City! We've got to go and try to beat em... And we can! They're no great shakes, apart from Rooney and maybe Giggs but we've all got to start to believe that we can and will beat them! It worked for them for a good while!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.