Mr David Icke

Is there a 5G thread btw?
John Cusack is on it now about 5G...I loved his films as a kid and think he’s highly watchable but I’m not sure about this. He’s mentioning asbestos & nuclear power as deemed initially safe...
But Coronavirus aside is there anything that could potentially cause harm with 5G radio waves?

Actually I think 3G & 4G were linked to Mers & Sars...and medieval printing press to the Black Death!

When mobiles first started they reckoned it would cause homing pigeons to loose their sense of direction.

I’ve kind of dismissed it but there was a link to 5G ‘contamination’ from an American science publication...but that could mean anything.
Could be going down the anti vax route this anti 5G lot but obviously worth looking into bearing in mind it’s going to be everywhere soon.

Is there a 5G thread btw?
John Cusack is on it now about 5G...I loved his films as a kid and think he’s highly watchable but I’m not sure about this. He’s mentioning asbestos & nuclear power as deemed initially safe...
But Coronavirus aside is there anything that could potentially cause harm with 5G radio waves?

Actually I think 3G & 4G were linked to Mers & Sars...and medieval printing press to the Black Death!
There are plenty of folk about who wont touch microwaved food because they think it causes cancer or aids or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.