Mr David Icke

Apologies if this has already been said, but it really amuses me that 'Auntie Beeb' never, ever mentions that Icke was one of their own for many years.

They're almost as big on denial and history re-writing as the dippers.

You can bet your licence fee that if Icke ever worked for your club (for even a week), their articles on him would always open with "Former Manchester City employee David Icke....."
So true

Apologies if this has already been said, but it really amuses me that 'Auntie Beeb' never, ever mentions that Icke was one of their own for many years.

They're almost as big on denial and history re-writing as the dippers.

You can bet your licence fee that if Icke ever worked for your club (for even a week), their articles on him would always open with "Former Manchester City employee David Icke....."
You're not fooling me.

It's easy to say he's a harmless idiot but sadly there are more than enough idiots that take in his nonsense for it to be very harmful! He needs to be taken seriously as a very dangerous man.

It's easy to say he's a harmless idiot but sadly there are more than enough idiots that take in his nonsense for it to be very harmful! He needs to be taken seriously as a very dangerous man.
The fucking idiots burning phone masts down will take the removal of icke as part of the conspiracy and think this proves them right. It's a similar logic to prohibition and we know that doesn't work.

It’s good to question everything.
But when you question it with fictional unscientific theories, then you deserve to be shutdown.
I eagerly await YouTube, Facebook shutting down all religious sheep sites.

Reactions: mat
But when you question it with fictional unscientific theories, then you deserve to be shutdown.
I'm a devout atheist but I respect the right to freedom of religion so long as they only hurt themselves.

Quite, along with holocaust denial and most Liverpool fanpages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.