Mr David Icke

He's right about a few things imo but he's dangerous with some of the stuff he spreads, when someone who is already mentally ill starts hearing some of that shite it can't be good

He's right about a few things imo but he's dangerous with some of the stuff he spreads, when someone who is already mentally ill starts hearing some of that shite it can't be good

he is right about a few things!

go on then, name one.

The bloke is a fruitcake, but I like to be able to decide he's a fruitcake for myself after hearing what he has to say. I don't need Facebook to control what I see online anymore than I need love island contestants to write my shopping list.

I think there is a line. What he comes out with is clearly damaging, especially in the current climate. In the same way that those that promote / incite terrorism should be taken down those that preach damaging conspiracy theories should also be taken down.

Facebook should have acted sooner - twitter and the others that still host him should kick him off.

Yep he is a fruitcake but once you mention something is causing something that is a total lie especially people who run 5g your going to be shutdown! Watched the bbc Click program in 5g they tested it for safety at 1 foot from the mass its five times over the government legal safety law! Once they move it away by 6 feet it drops to nearly zero so 100% safe!

Yep he is a fruitcake but once you mention something is causing something that is a total lie especially people who run 5g your going to be shutdown! Watched the bbc Click program in 5g they tested it for safety at 1 foot from the mass its five times over the government legal safety law! Once they move it away by 6 feet it drops to nearly zero so 100% safe!

So a bit like a fire then? If at an unreasonable range, it's dangerous!

Apologies if this has already been said, but it really amuses me that 'Auntie Beeb' never, ever mentions that Icke was one of their own for many years.

They're almost as big on denial and history re-writing as the dippers.

You can bet your licence fee that if Icke ever worked for your club (for even a week), their articles on him would always open with "Former Manchester City employee David Icke....."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.